Nectarine vs Plum: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Nectarine
At first glance, you can see that in nectarine is just a little less calories than in plum.
Nectarine has 44 kcal per 100g and plum 46 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5%.
In nectarine and in plum most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare nectarine with plum in details.
Fact 2: Nectarine And Plum Nutrition Difference
Plum vs Nectarine: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.55 g||11.42 g|
|Fat||0.32 g||0.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||1.06 g||0.7 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||7 mg|
|Phosphorus||26 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||201 mg||157 mg|
|Zink||0.17 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.034 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.125 mg||0.417 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.185 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.025 mg||0.029 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||5 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium C||5.4 mg||9.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.77 mg||0.26 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||6.4 mg|
|Beta karoten||150 mg||190 mg|
More protein in nectarine
It is aslo easy to see see that in nectarine is more protein than in plum.
There is 0.7g per 100g of plum and 1.06g per 100g of nectarine so using simple math we can see that difference is about 51%.
Less carbohydrates in nectarine
In nectarine is less carbohydrates than in plum.
There is 11.42g/100g of carbohydrates in plum and 10.55g/100g in nectarine so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8%.
More fat in nectarine
In nectarine is more fats than in plum.
The tables above show us that there is 0.28g/100g of fats in plum and 0.32g/100g in nectarine. In this case difference is about 14%.
- Carbohydrates10.55 g
- Fat0.32 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein1.06 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | slices
- 86% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: plum vs nectarine
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): nectarine 21% more than plum
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): nectarine 4% more than plum
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): nectarine 170% more than plum
- Vitaminium B5: nectarine 37% more than plum
- Vitaminium B6: plum 16% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): plum 0% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium C: plum 76% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium E: nectarine 196% more than plum
- Vitaminium K: plum 191% more than nectarine
- Beta karoten: plum 27% more than nectarine
Minerals: nectarine vs plum
Compares of nectarine
- Nectarine vs Apple
- Nectarine vs Apricot
- Nectarine vs Banana
- Nectarine vs Blackberry
- Nectarine vs Blueberries
- Nectarine vs Melon
- see all compares of nectarine
Compares of plum
- Calories from Nectarine
- Calories of Orange
- Calories in Papaya
- Passion fruit calories per 100g
- Peach carbs per 100g
- Pear protein per 100g
- Persimmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does pineapple have?
- Calories in a half of pomegranate
- Calories in whole pomegranate
- Calories for one, two or more pomegranates
- How much protein in quince fruit?