Apple vs Nectarine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is more calories than in nectarine.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and nectarine 44 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 18%.
In apple and in nectarine most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with nectarine in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Nectarine Nutrition Difference
Nectarine vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||10.55 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.32 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||1.06 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||26 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||201 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||1.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.185 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||5.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.77 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||150 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in nectarine.
There is 1.06g per 100g of nectarine and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 308%.
More carbohydrates in apple
In apple is more carbohydrates than in nectarine.
There is 10.55g/100g of carbohydrates in nectarine and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 31%.
Less fat in apple
In apple is less fats than in nectarine.
The tables above show us that there is 0.32g/100g of fats in nectarine and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 88%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: nectarine vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): nectarine 100% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): nectarine 4% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): nectarine 1136% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: nectarine 203% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: apple 64% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): nectarine 67% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: nectarine 17% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: nectarine 328% more than apple
- Vitaminium K: nectarine 0% more than apple
- Beta karoten: nectarine 456% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs nectarine
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of nectarine
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?