Nectarine vs Pomegranate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Nectarine
At first glance, you can see that in nectarine is much less calories than in pomegranate.
Nectarine has 44 kcal per 100g and pomegranate 83 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 89%.
In nectarine and in pomegranate most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare nectarine with pomegranate in details.
Fact 2: Nectarine And Pomegranate Nutrition Difference
Pomegranate vs Nectarine: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.55 g||18.7 g|
|Fat||0.32 g||1.17 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||4 g|
|Protein||1.06 g||1.67 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.3 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||26 mg||36 mg|
|Potassium||201 mg||236 mg|
|Zink||0.17 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.034 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.125 mg||0.293 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.185 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.025 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||5 mg||38 mg|
|Vitaminium C||5.4 mg||10.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.77 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||16.4 mg|
Less protein in nectarine
It is aslo easy to see see that in nectarine is less protein than in pomegranate.
There is 1.67g per 100g of pomegranate and 1.06g per 100g of nectarine so using simple math we can see that difference is about 58%.
Less carbohydrates in nectarine
In nectarine is less carbohydrates than in pomegranate.
There is 18.7g/100g of carbohydrates in pomegranate and 10.55g/100g in nectarine so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 77%.
Less fat in nectarine
In nectarine is less fats than in pomegranate.
The tables above show us that there is 1.17g/100g of fats in pomegranate and 0.32g/100g in nectarine. In this case difference is about 266%.
- Carbohydrates10.55 g
- Fat0.32 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein1.06 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | slices
- 86% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: pomegranate vs nectarine
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pomegranate 97% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pomegranate 96% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): nectarine 284% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium B5: nectarine 37% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium B6: pomegranate 200% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pomegranate 660% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium C: pomegranate 89% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium E: nectarine 28% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium K: pomegranate 645% more than nectarine
Minerals: nectarine vs pomegranate
Compares of nectarine
- Nectarine vs Apple
- Nectarine vs Apricot
- Nectarine vs Banana
- Nectarine vs Blackberry
- Nectarine vs Blueberries
- Nectarine vs Melon
- see all compares of nectarine
Compares of pomegranate
- Calories from Nectarine
- Calories of Orange
- Calories in Papaya
- Passion fruit calories per 100g
- Peach carbs per 100g
- Pear protein per 100g
- Persimmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does pineapple have?
- Calories in a half of pomegranate
- Calories in whole pomegranate
- Calories for one, two or more pomegranates
- How much protein in quince fruit?