Banana vs Nectarine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Banana
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much more calories than in nectarine.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and nectarine 44 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 102%.
In banana and in nectarine most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare banana with nectarine in details.
Fact 2: Banana And Nectarine Nutrition Difference
Nectarine vs Banana: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||10.55 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.32 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||1.06 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||26 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||201 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||1.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.185 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||5.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.77 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||150 mg|
More protein in banana
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in nectarine.
There is 1.06g per 100g of nectarine and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3%.
More carbohydrates in banana
In banana is more carbohydrates than in nectarine.
There is 10.55g/100g of carbohydrates in nectarine and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 116%.
More fat in banana
In banana is more fats than in nectarine.
The tables above show us that there is 0.32g/100g of fats in nectarine and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 3%.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: nectarine vs banana
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): nectarine 10% more than banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 170% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): nectarine 69% more than banana
- Vitaminium B5: banana 81% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium B6: banana 1368% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana 300% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium C: banana 61% more than nectarine
- Vitaminium E: nectarine 670% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: nectarine 340% more than banana
- Beta karoten: nectarine 477% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs nectarine
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberry
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of nectarine
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?