Veal vs Rabbit Meat: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Veal
At first glance, you can see that in veal is much more calories than in rabbit.
Veal has 172 kcal per 100g and rabbit 114 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 51%.
In veal and in rabbit most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare veal with rabbit in details.
Fact 2: Veal And Rabbit Nutrition Difference
Rabbit vs Veal: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Veal||Rabbit meat|
|Fat||7.56 g||2.32 g|
|Protein||24.38 g||21.79 g|
|Water||66.76 g||74.51 g|
|Calcium||17 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.99 mg||3.2 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.2 mg||226 mg|
|Potassium||337 mg||378 mg|
|Sodium||83 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.27 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.03 mg||6.5 mg|
More protein in veal
It is aslo easy to see see that in veal is more protein than in rabbit.
There is 21.79g per 100g of rabbit and 24.38g per 100g of veal so using simple math we can see that difference is about 12%.
More fat in veal
In veal is more fats than in rabbit.
The tables above show us that there is 2.32g/100g of fats in rabbit and 7.56g/100g in veal. In this case difference is about 226%.
- Fat7.56 g
- Protein24.38 g
- Water66.76 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size
- 0% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Vitamins: rabbit vs veal
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): veal 133% more than rabbit
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): veal 350% more than rabbit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): veal 24% more than rabbit
Minerals: veal vs rabbit
Compares of veal
- Veal vs Chicken
- Veal vs Chicken Breast
- Veal vs Duck Meat
- Veal vs Turkey Meat
- Veal vs Pork
- Veal vs Minced Beef
- see all compares of veal
Compares of rabbit
- Calories from Veal
- Calories of Persian cucumber
- Calories in Tortellini
- Celery stalk calories per 100g
- Tempeh carbs per 100g
- Flan protein per 100g
- Rice and chicken fat per 100g
- How many calories does popsicle have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao shrimp
- Calories in whole Kung Pao shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao shrimp
- How much protein in Pillsbury biscuit?