Jackfruit vs Mango: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Jackfruit
At first glance, you can see that in jackfruit is more calories than in mango.
Jackfruit has 95 kcal per 100g and mango 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36 %.
In jackfruit and in mango most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare jackfruit with mango in details.
Fact 2: Jackfruit And Mango Nutrition Difference
Mango vs Jackfruit: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||23.5 g||17 g|
|Fat||0.64 g||0.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||1.72 g||0.5 g|
|Calcium||34 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.6 mg||0.13 mg|
|Magnessium||37 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||303 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.42 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.105 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.055 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.92 mg||0.584 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.329 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||24 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium C||13.7 mg||27.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.34 mg||1.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||10 mg||4.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||61 mg||17 mg|
More protein in jackfruit
It is aslo easy to see see that in jackfruit is more protein than in mango.
There is 0.5g per 100g of mango and 1.72g per 100g of jackfruit so using simple math we can see that difference is about 244 %.
More carbohydrates in jackfruit
In jackfruit is more carbohydrates than in mango.
There is 17g/100g of carbohydrates in mango and 23.5g/100g in jackfruit so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 38 %.
More fat in jackfruit
In jackfruit is more fats than in mango.
The tables above show us that there is 0.27g/100g of fats in mango and 0.64g/100g in jackfruit. In this case difference is about 137 %.
- Carbohydrates23.5 g
- Fat0.64 g
- Dietary fiber1.5 g
- Protein1.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | sliced
- 88% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: mango vs jackfruit
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): jackfruit 81% more than mango
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango 4% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): jackfruit 58% more than mango
- Vitaminium B6: jackfruit 146% more than mango
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): jackfruit 71% more than mango
- Vitaminium C: mango 102% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium E: mango 229% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium K: jackfruit 138% more than mango
- Beta karoten: jackfruit 259% more than mango
Minerals: jackfruit vs mango
Compares of jackfruit
- Jackfruit vs Apple
- Jackfruit vs Avocado
- Jackfruit vs Banana
- Jackfruit vs Blueberries
- Jackfruit vs Cherimoya
- Jackfruit vs Cherries
- see all compares of jackfruit
Compares of mango
- Calories from Jackfruit
- Calories of Jujube
- Calories in Kiwi
- Kumquats calories per 100g
- Lemon carbs per 100g
- Loquat protein per 100g
- Lychee fat per 100g
- How many calories does mango have?
- Calories in handful of mulberries
- Calories in tablespoon of mulberries
- Calories in teaspoon of mulberries
- How much protein in nectarine?