Avocado vs Jackfruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in jackfruit.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and jackfruit 95 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 68%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in jackfruit from carbs.
See tables below to compare avocado with jackfruit in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Jackfruit Nutrition Difference
Jackfruit vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||23.5 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.64 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||2 g||1.72 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.6 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||37 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||21 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||303 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.92 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.329 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||13.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium K||21 mg||10 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||61 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in jackfruit.
There is 1.72g per 100g of jackfruit and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in jackfruit.
There is 23.5g/100g of carbohydrates in jackfruit and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 175%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in jackfruit.
The tables above show us that there is 0.64g/100g of fats in jackfruit and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 2191%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: jackfruit vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): jackfruit 57% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 136% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 89% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium B6: jackfruit 28% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 238% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium C: jackfruit 37% more than avocado
- Vitaminium E: avocado 509% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium K: avocado 110% more than jackfruit
- Beta karoten: avocado 2% more than jackfruit
Minerals: avocado vs jackfruit
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of jackfruit
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?