Blueberries vs Jackfruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Blueberries
At first glance, you can see that in blueberries is much less calories than in jackfruit.
Blueberries has 57 kcal per 100g and jackfruit 95 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 67%.
In blueberries and in jackfruit most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare blueberries with jackfruit in details.
Fact 2: Blueberries And Jackfruit Nutrition Difference
Jackfruit vs Blueberries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.49 g||23.5 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.64 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||1.72 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.6 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||37 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||303 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.041 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.418 mg||0.92 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.329 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.7 mg||13.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium K||19.3 mg||10 mg|
|Beta karoten||32 mg||61 mg|
Less protein in blueberries
It is aslo easy to see see that in blueberries is less protein than in jackfruit.
There is 1.72g per 100g of jackfruit and 0.74g per 100g of blueberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 132%.
Less carbohydrates in blueberries
In blueberries is less carbohydrates than in jackfruit.
There is 23.5g/100g of carbohydrates in jackfruit and 14.49g/100g in blueberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 62%.
Less fat in blueberries
In blueberries is less fats than in jackfruit.
The tables above show us that there is 0.64g/100g of fats in jackfruit and 0.33g/100g in blueberries. In this case difference is about 94%.
- Carbohydrates14.49 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.74 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: jackfruit vs blueberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): jackfruit 34% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): jackfruit 120% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B6: jackfruit 533% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): jackfruit 300% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium C: jackfruit 41% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium E: blueberries 68% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium K: blueberries 93% more than jackfruit
- Beta karoten: jackfruit 91% more than blueberries
Minerals: blueberries vs jackfruit
Compares of blueberries
- Blueberries vs Apple
- Blueberries vs Apricot
- Blueberries vs Avocado
- Blueberries vs Banana
- Blueberries vs Blackberry
- Blueberries vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of blueberries
Compares of jackfruit
- Calories from Blueberries
- Calories of Melon
- Calories in Cherimoya
- Cherry calories per 100g
- Cranberry carbs per 100g
- Dates protein per 100g
- Durian fat per 100g
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How much protein in Goji berries?