Figs vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Fig
At first glance, you can see that in fig is more calories than in mandarin.
Fig has 74 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 40%.
In fig and in mandarin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare fig with mandarin in details.
Fact 2: Fig And Mandarin Nutrition Difference
Mandarin vs Fig: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Figs||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||19.18 g||13.34 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.31 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.75 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||35 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.37 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||17 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||232 mg||166 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.06 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.4 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.3 mg||0.216 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.113 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.11 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||85 mg||101 mg|
Less protein in fig
It is aslo easy to see see that in fig is less protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 0.75g per 100g of fig so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8%.
More carbohydrates in fig
In fig is more carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 19.18g/100g in fig so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 44%.
Less fat in fig
In fig is less fats than in mandarin.
The tables above show us that there is 0.31g/100g of fats in mandarin and 0.3g/100g in fig. In this case difference is about 3%.
- Carbohydrates19.18 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.9 g
- Protein0.75 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | chopped
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs fig
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): fig 3% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): fig 39% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fig 6% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B5: fig 39% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B6: fig 45% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fig 37400% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: mandarin 1235% more than fig
- Vitaminium E: mandarin 82% more than fig
- Beta karoten: mandarin 19% more than fig
Minerals: fig vs mandarin
Compares of fig
- Fig vs Apple
- Fig vs Apricot
- Fig vs Avocado
- Fig vs Banana
- Fig vs Blackberry
- Fig vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of fig
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Figs
- Calories of Goji berries
- Calories in Gooseberry
- Grapes calories per 100g
- Grapefruit carbs per 100g
- Guava protein per 100g
- Jackfruit fat per 100g
- How many calories does jujube fruits have?
- Calories in a half of kumquats
- Calories in whole kumquats
- Calories for one, two or more kumquats
- Calories in handful of kumquats
- How much protein in lemon?