Duck Breast vs Beef Jerky: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Duck breast
At first glance, you can see that in duck breast is much less calories than in beef jerky.
Duck breast has 123 kcal per 100g and beef jerky 410 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 233%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in duck breast cames from protein and in beef jerky from fat.
See tables below to compare duck breast with beef jerky in details.
Fact 2: Duck breast And Beef jerky Nutrition Difference
Beef jerky vs Duck breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Duck breast||Beef jerky|
|Fat||4.25 g||25.6 g|
|Protein||19.85 g||33.2 g|
|Water||75.51 g||23.36 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||4.51 mg||5.42 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||51 mg|
|Phosphorus||16 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||268 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||57 mg||1785 mg|
|Zink||16 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.416 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.31 mg||0.142 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.444 mg||1.732 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.63 mg||0.179 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.025 mg||0.134 mg|
Less protein in duck breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in duck breast is less protein than in beef jerky.
There is 33.2g per 100g of beef jerky and 19.85g per 100g of duck breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 67%.
Less fat in duck breast
In duck breast is less fats than in beef jerky.
The tables above show us that there is 25.6g/100g of fats in beef jerky and 4.25g/100g in duck breast. In this case difference is about 502%.
- Fat4.25 g
- Protein19.85 g
- Water75.51 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Vitamins: beef jerky vs duck breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): duck breast 170% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): duck breast 118% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): duck breast 99% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B6: duck breast 252% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): beef jerky 436% more than duck breast
Minerals: duck breast vs beef jerky
- Calcium: beef jerky 567% more than duck breast
- Iron: beef jerky 20% more than duck breast
- Magnessium: beef jerky 132% more than duck breast
- Phosphorus: duck breast 596% more than beef jerky
- Potassium: beef jerky 123% more than duck breast
- Sodium: beef jerky 3032% more than duck breast
- Zink: duck breast 596% more than beef jerky
Compares of duck breast
- Duck Breast vs Chicken Breast
- Duck Breast vs Goose Breast
- Duck Breast vs Duck Meat
- Duck Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Duck Breast vs Beef Jerky
- Duck Breast vs Steak
- see all compares of duck breast
Compares of beef jerky
- Calories from Duck breast
- Calories of Raisins
- Calories in Caviar
- Tomato sauce calories per 100g
- Instant coffee (not reconstituted) carbs per 100g
- Upma protein per 100g
- Cooked shrimp fat per 100g
- How many calories does club sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of fried tofu
- Calories in whole fried tofu
- Calories for one, two or more fried tofu
- How much protein in cooked lentils?