Goose vs Beef Jerky: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Goose meat
At first glance, you can see that in goose meat is much less calories than in beef jerky.
Goose meat has 161 kcal per 100g and beef jerky 410 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 155%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in goose meat cames from protein and in beef jerky from fat.
See tables below to compare goose meat with beef jerky in details.
Fact 2: Goose meat And Beef jerky Nutrition Difference
Beef jerky vs Goose meat: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goose||Beef jerky|
|Fat||7.13 g||25.6 g|
|Protein||22.75 g||33.2 g|
|Water||68.3 g||23.36 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||2.57 mg||5.42 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||51 mg|
|Phosphorus||12 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||420 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||87 mg||1785 mg|
|Zink||12 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.129 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.377 mg||0.142 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.278 mg||1.732 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.64 mg||0.179 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.031 mg||0.134 mg|
Less protein in goose meat
It is aslo easy to see see that in goose meat is less protein than in beef jerky.
There is 33.2g per 100g of beef jerky and 22.75g per 100g of goose meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46%.
Less fat in goose meat
In goose meat is less fats than in beef jerky.
The tables above show us that there is 25.6g/100g of fats in beef jerky and 7.13g/100g in goose meat. In this case difference is about 259%.
- Fat7.13 g
- Protein22.75 g
- Water68.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh
- 0% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Vitamins: beef jerky vs goose meat
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): beef jerky 19% more than goose meat
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goose meat 165% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goose meat 147% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B6: goose meat 258% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): beef jerky 332% more than goose meat
Minerals: goose meat vs beef jerky
- Calcium: beef jerky 54% more than goose meat
- Iron: beef jerky 111% more than goose meat
- Magnessium: beef jerky 113% more than goose meat
- Phosphorus: goose meat 422% more than beef jerky
- Potassium: beef jerky 42% more than goose meat
- Sodium: beef jerky 1952% more than goose meat
- Zink: goose meat 422% more than beef jerky
Compares of goose meat
- Goose Meat vs Chicken
- Goose Meat vs Chicken Leg
- Goose Meat vs Duck Meat
- Goose Meat vs Turkey Meat
- Goose Meat vs Beef Jerky
- Goose Meat vs Steak
- see all compares of goose meat
Compares of beef jerky
- Calories from Goose
- Calories of Cherry juice
- Calories in Cod
- Cranberry juice calories per 100g
- Instant coffee carbs per 100g
- Oxtail protein per 100g
- Calamari fat per 100g
- How many calories does jumbo egg have?
- Calories in a half of unsweetened almond milk
- Calories in whole unsweetened almond milk
- Calories for one, two or more unsweetened almond milk
- Calories in glass of unsweetened almond milk
- How much protein in ghee?