Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is less calories than in pork chop.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and pork chop 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 34%.
In chicken breast and in pork chop most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with pork chop in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Pork chop Nutrition Difference
Pork chop vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Pork chop|
|Fat||9.25 g||14.35 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||23.72 g|
|Water||69.46 g||61.45 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||0.87 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||315 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||74 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.49 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||7.927 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.489 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.21 mg|
Less protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is less protein than in pork chop.
There is 23.72g per 100g of pork chop and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 14%.
Less fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is less fats than in pork chop.
The tables above show us that there is 14.35g/100g of fats in pork chop and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 55%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: pork chop vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork chop 678% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork chop 268% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 25% more than pork chop
- Vitaminium B6: chicken breast 8% more than pork chop
- Vitaminium E: chicken breast 29% more than pork chop
Minerals: chicken breast vs pork chop
- Calcium: pork chop 409% more than chicken breast
- Iron: pork chop 18% more than chicken breast
- Magnessium: chicken breast 25% more than pork chop
- Phosphorus: pork chop 150% more than chicken breast
- Potassium: pork chop 43% more than chicken breast
- Sodium: pork chop 17% more than chicken breast
- Zink: pork chop 150% more than chicken breast
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of pork chop
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin nutrition
- Chicken Leg vs Goose Meat calories
- Chicken Leg vs Rabbit protein
- Goose Breast vs Duck Breast sugar
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast vitamins
- Duck Meat vs Goose Meat dietary fiber
- Duck Meat vs Turkey Meat vitaminium C
- Duck Meat vs Pork magnessium
- Duck Meat vs Veal potassium