Brown Rice vs Oats: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Oats vs. Brown rice
There are many different types of rice, but brown rice is one of the most popular. It is a whole grain and has a nutty flavor. It is also high in fiber and vitamins.
Oats are also a whole grain, but they have a milder flavor. They are high in fiber and protein.
Oats are also a good source of vitamins and minerals.
Calories in Brown rice
At first glance, you can see that in brown rice is much calories than in oats.
Brown rice has 370 kcal per 100g and oats kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In brown rice and in oats most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare brown rice with oats in details.
Brown rice And Oats Nutrition Difference
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | glass | cup | cup | half cup
- 85% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: oats vs brown rice
Minerals: brown rice vs oats
Compares of brown rice
- Brown Rice vs Buckwheat
- Brown Rice vs Millet
- Brown Rice vs Oats
- Brown Rice vs Wild Rice
- Brown Rice vs Black Beans
- Brown Rice vs Red Lentils
- see all compares of brown rice
Compares of oats
- Calories from Brown rice
- Calories of Breakfast sausage
- Calories in Chocolate covered almond
- Vegetable soup calories per 100g
- Cooked pinto beans carbs per 100g
- Dark chocolate protein per 100g
- Pork belly fat per 100g
- How many calories does white wine have?
- Calories in slice of turkey salami
- How much protein in coconut shrims?
- Brown Rice vs Wild Rice nutrition
- Arrowroot Flour vs Almond Flour calories
- Arrowroot Flour vs All-Purpose Flour protein
- Almond Milk vs Soya Bean Milk sugar
- Coffee vs Green Tea vitamins
- Coffee vs Cappuccino dietary fiber
- Coffee vs Espresso vitaminium C
- Coffee vs Cafe Mocha magnessium
- Coffee vs Hot Chocolate potassium