Cooked Pinto Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked pinto beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in coked pinto beans?
For instance, handful of coked pinto beans (45 g) have about 64 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful coked pinto beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of coked pinto bean on charts.
Cooked pinto beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||26.22 g||~ 7.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Fat||0.65 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||9.01 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Water||62.95 g||~ 17.8 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of coked pinto beans?
As I wrote before 100g have 143 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of coked pinto beans.
- Handful of coked pinto beans (45g)64 kcal
- Tablespoon of coked pinto beans (11g)16 kcal
- Cup of coked pinto beans (171g)245 kcal
- Half cup of coked pinto beans (85.5g)122 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coked pinto beans41 kcal
- 10g of coked pinto beans14 kcal
- 20g of coked pinto beans29 kcal
- 50g of coked pinto beans72 kcal
- 100g of coked pinto beans143 kcal
Protein in coked pinto beans
Coked pinto beans have 9.01 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of coked pinto beans (45 g) you can see that you will get about 4.1 g of protein.
Carbs in coked pinto beans
Coked pinto beans have 26.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of coked pinto beans (45 g) has about 11.8 g of carbs.
Fat in coked pinto beans
Coked pinto beans have 0.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of coked pinto beans (45 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
handful of coked pinto beans (45 g) has:64kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coked pinto beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.193 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.062 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.318 mg
- Vitaminium B60.229 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.172 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.94 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of coked pinto beans
- 71% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
coked pinto beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium436 mg
- Magnessium50 mg
- Calcium46 mg
- Sodium238 mg
- Iron2.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare coked pinto beans with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how coked pinto beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Actimel have?
- Calories in a half of bolillo roll
- Calories in whole bolillo roll
- Calories for one, two or more bolillo rolls
- Calories in slice of bolillo roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hush puppy?
- How much fat in mochi?
- How much protein in blue cheese dressing?
- What is weight of York Peppermint Pattie?
- Polenta calories per ounce (oz)
- Salad dressing calories per serving size