Brown Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brown rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in brown rice?
To illustrate, handful of brown rice (35 g) has about 43 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful brown rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of brown rice on charts.
Brown rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||25.58 g||~ 7.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.97 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Saturated fat||0.49 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.74 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||70.27 g||~ 19.9 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, glass, cup or half cup of brown rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 123 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, glass, cup or half cup of brown rice.
- Handful of brown rice (35g)43 kcal
- Tablespoon of brown rice (15g)18 kcal
- Glass full of brown rice (195g)240 kcal
- Cup of brown rice (180g)221 kcal
- Half cup of brown rice (90g)111 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brown rice35 kcal
- 10g of brown rice12 kcal
- 20g of brown rice25 kcal
- 50g of brown rice62 kcal
- 100g of brown rice123 kcal
Protein in brown rice
Brown rice has 2.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of brown rice (35 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in brown rice
Brown rice has 25.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of brown rice (35 g) has about 9 g of carbs.
Fat in brown rice
Brown rice has 0.97 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of brown rice (35 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
handful of brown rice (35 g) has:43kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brown rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.178 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.069 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.561 mg
- Vitaminium B60.123 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.17 mg
Energy content of brown rice
- 84% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
brown rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium86 mg
- Phosphorus0.2 mg
- Magnessium39 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare brown rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how brown rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does margarine have?
- Calories in a half of red wine
- Calories in whole red wine
- Calories for one, two or more red wine
- Calories in cup of red wine
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beef jerky?
- How much fat in Pierogi Ruskie?
- How much protein in bran muffin?
- What is weight of reuben sandwich?
- Laffy Taffy Candy calories per ounce (oz)
- Potato patty calories per serving size