Chocolate Covered Almond: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate covered almond: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chocolate covered almond, handful and more
How many calories in chocolate covered almond?
To show you what does it mean, medium size chocolate covered almond (3 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chocolate covered almond is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate covered almond on charts.
Chocolate covered almond: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||30.89 g||~ 8.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Fat||45.66 g||~ 12.9 g|
|Protein||17.27 g||~ 4.9 g|
|Water||3.61 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chocolate covered almonds?
As I wrote before medium size chocolate covered almond (3 g) have 17 calories. It is easy to count that two chocolate covered almonds have about 34 calories and three chocolate covered almonds have about 51 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chocolate covered almonds.
- Medium size chocolate covered almond (3 g)17 kcal
- Handful of chocolate covered almonds (50g)287 kcal
- Tablespoon of chocolate covered almond (16g)92 kcal
- Cup of chocolate covered almond (160g)918 kcal
- Half cup of chocolate covered almond (80g)459 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate covered almonds163 kcal
- Half of medium size chocolate covered almond8.5 kcal
- Small size chocolate covered almond (2g)13.6 kcal
- Big size chocolate covered almond (4g)22.1 kcal
- Two medium size chocolate covered almonds34 kcal
- Three medium size chocolate covered almonds51 kcal
- Four medium size chocolate covered almonds68 kcal
- Five medium size chocolate covered almonds85 kcal
Protein in chocolate covered almond
Chocolate covered almonds have 17.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chocolate covered almond (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate covered almonds
Chocolate covered almonds have 30.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chocolate covered almond (3 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate covered almonds
Chocolate covered almonds have 45.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chocolate covered almond (3 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
medium size chocolate covered almond (3 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate covered almond - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.167 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.587 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.566 mg
- Vitaminium B60.091 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.038 mcg
- Vitaminium E16.78 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of chocolate covered almond
- 20% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
chocolate covered almond - minerals per 100g
- Potassium573 mg
- Magnessium206 mg
- Calcium222 mg
- Sodium37 mg
- Iron3 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate covered almond with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate covered almond looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does red wine have?
- Calories in a half of Pierogi Ruskie
- Calories in whole Pierogi Ruskie
- Calories for one, two or more Pierogi Ruskie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bran muffin?
- How much fat in reuben sandwich?
- How much protein in Laffy Taffy Candy?
- What is weight of potato patty?
- Pork rinds calories per ounce (oz)
- Strawberry Pop Tart calories per serving size