Banana vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Banana
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much less calories than in egg.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 61%.
In banana and in egg most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare banana with egg in details.
Fact 2: Banana And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs Banana: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||12.56 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||1.05 mg|
Less protein in banana
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1052%.
More carbohydrates in banana
In banana is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3072%.
Less fat in banana
In banana is less fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 2782%.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs banana
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg 29% more than banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg 526% more than banana
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 787% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: banana 116% more than egg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana 42453% more than egg
- Vitaminium E: egg 950% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs egg
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberry
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of egg
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?