Tuna vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Tuna
At first glance, you can see that in tuna is just a little more calories than in egg.
Tuna has 144 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in tuna cames from protein and in egg from fat.
See tables below to compare tuna with egg in details.
Tuna And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs Tuna: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Fat||4.9 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||23.33 g||12.56 g|
|Water||68.09 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||1.02 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||50 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.7 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||39 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||5.7 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.241 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.251 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.654 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.455 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1 mg||1.05 mg|
More protein in tuna
It is aslo easy to see see that in tuna is more protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 23.33g per 100g of tuna so using simple math we can see that difference is about 86%.
Less fat in tuna
In tuna is less fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 4.9g/100g in tuna. In this case difference is about 94%.
- Fat4.9 g
- Protein23.33 g
- Water68.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | cup of canned fish | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 68% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
- Fat9.51 g
- Protein12.56 g
- Water76.15 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs tuna
Compares of tuna
- Tuna vs Anchovy
- Tuna vs Carp
- Tuna vs Cod Fillet
- Tuna vs Eel
- Tuna vs Flounder
- Tuna vs Halibut
- see all compares of tuna
Compares of egg
- Calories from Tuna
- Calories of Belriso
- Calories in Bosc pear
- Mango lassi calories per 100g
- Buttered bagel carbs per 100g
- Pozole soup (canned) protein per 100g
- Chow mein fat per 100g
- How many calories does Digiorno Pizza have?
- Calories in a half of pineapple salad
- Calories in whole pineapple salad
- Calories for one, two or more pineapple salad
- How much protein in chicken finger?
- Almond Milk vs Almonds nutrition
- Almond Milk vs Heavy Cream calories
- Boba Tea vs Soda protein
- Chocolate Milk vs Milk sugar
- Chocolate Milk vs Protein Shake vitamins
- Chocolate Milk vs Apple Juice dietary fiber
- Coconut Water vs Gatorade vitaminium C
- Coconut Water vs Orange Juice magnessium
- Coffee vs Red Bull potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter