Banana vs Milk Chocolate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Banana
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much less calories than in milk chocolate.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and milk chocolate 535 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 501%.
In banana and in milk chocolate most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare banana with milk chocolate in details.
Fact 2: Banana And Milk chocolate Nutrition Difference
Milk chocolate vs Banana: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Banana||Milk chocolate|
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||59.4 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||29.66 g|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||20.48 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||3.4 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||7.65 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||189 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||2.35 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||63 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||372 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||79 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.112 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.298 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.51 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||0.006 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||49 mg|
Less protein in banana
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in milk chocolate.
There is 7.65g per 100g of milk chocolate and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 602%.
Less carbohydrates in banana
In banana is less carbohydrates than in milk chocolate.
There is 59.4g/100g of carbohydrates in milk chocolate and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 160%.
Less fat in banana
In banana is less fats than in milk chocolate.
The tables above show us that there is 29.66g/100g of fats in milk chocolate and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 8888%.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Saturated fat0.1 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: milk chocolate vs banana
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): milk chocolate 261% more than banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): milk chocolate 308% more than banana
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 72% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium B6: banana 919% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana 181718% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium E: milk chocolate 410% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: banana 8233% more than milk chocolate
- Beta karoten: milk chocolate 88% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs milk chocolate
- Calcium: milk chocolate 3680% more than banana
- Iron: milk chocolate 804% more than banana
- Magnessium: milk chocolate 133% more than banana
- Phosphorus: banana 286% more than milk chocolate
- Potassium: milk chocolate 4% more than banana
- Sodium: milk chocolate 7800% more than banana
- Zink: milk chocolate 3700% more than banana
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberry
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of milk chocolate
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?