Raspberry vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Raspberry
At first glance, you can see that in raspberry is much more calories than in watermelon.
Raspberry has 52 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 73%.
In raspberry and in watermelon most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare raspberry with watermelon in details.
Fact 2: Raspberry And Watermelon Nutrition Difference
Watermelon vs Raspberry: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.94 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||0.65 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.5 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||1.2 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||25 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.69 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||151 mg||112 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.42 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.598 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.055 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||21 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||26.2 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.42 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||16 mg||303 mg|
More protein in raspberry
It is aslo easy to see see that in raspberry is more protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 1.2g per 100g of raspberry so using simple math we can see that difference is about 100%.
More carbohydrates in raspberry
In raspberry is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 11.94g/100g in raspberry so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 57%.
More fat in raspberry
In raspberry is more fats than in watermelon.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 0.65g/100g in raspberry. In this case difference is about 333%.
- Carbohydrates11.94 g
- Fat0.65 g
- Dietary fiber6.5 g
- Protein1.2 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup | single fruit
- 82% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
Vitamins: watermelon vs raspberry
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raspberry 236% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B6: raspberry 22% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): raspberry 600% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium C: raspberry 223% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium E: raspberry 2740% more than watermelon
- Beta karoten: watermelon 1794% more than raspberry
Minerals: raspberry vs watermelon
Compares of raspberry
- Raspberry vs Apple
- Raspberry vs Apricot
- Raspberry vs Avocado
- Raspberry vs Banana
- Raspberry vs Blackberry
- Raspberry vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of raspberry
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Raspberry
- Calories of Sapodilla
- Calories in Carambola
- Strawberries calories per 100g
- Mandarin (Tangerine) carbs per 100g
- Watermelon protein per 100g
- Artichoke fat per 100g
- How many calories does arugula have?
- Calories in handful of bamboo shoots
- Calories in tablespoon of bamboo shoots
- How much protein in basella?