Pomegranate vs Raspberry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pomegranate
At first glance, you can see that in pomegranate is much more calories than in raspberry.
Pomegranate has 83 kcal per 100g and raspberry 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 60 %.
In pomegranate and in raspberry most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pomegranate with raspberry in details.
Fact 2: Pomegranate And Raspberry Nutrition Difference
Raspberry vs Pomegranate: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18.7 g||11.94 g|
|Fat||1.17 g||0.65 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||1.67 g||1.2 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||0.3 mg||0.69 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||236 mg||151 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.35 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.053 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.293 mg||0.598 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.075 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||38 mg||21 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.2 mg||26.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.6 mg||1.42 mg|
|Vitaminium K||16.4 mg||7.8 mg|
More protein in pomegranate
It is aslo easy to see see that in pomegranate is more protein than in raspberry.
There is 1.2g per 100g of raspberry and 1.67g per 100g of pomegranate so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39 %.
More carbohydrates in pomegranate
In pomegranate is more carbohydrates than in raspberry.
There is 11.94g/100g of carbohydrates in raspberry and 18.7g/100g in pomegranate so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 57 %.
More fat in pomegranate
In pomegranate is more fats than in raspberry.
The tables above show us that there is 0.65g/100g of fats in raspberry and 1.17g/100g in pomegranate. In this case difference is about 80 %.
- Carbohydrates18.7 g
- Fat1.17 g
- Dietary fiber4 g
- Protein1.67 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 81% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: raspberry vs pomegranate
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pomegranate 39% more than raspberry
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raspberry 104% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium B6: pomegranate 36% more than raspberry
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pomegranate 81% more than raspberry
- Vitaminium C: raspberry 157% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium E: raspberry 137% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium K: pomegranate 110% more than raspberry
Minerals: pomegranate vs raspberry
Compares of pomegranate
- Pomegranate vs Apple
- Pomegranate vs Apricot
- Pomegranate vs Avocado
- Pomegranate vs Banana
- Pomegranate vs Blackberries
- Pomegranate vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of pomegranate
Compares of raspberry
- Pomegranate vs Strawberries nutrition
- Pomegranate vs Watermelon calories
- Pomegranate vs Acerola protein
- Raspberries vs Strawberries sugar
- Raspberries vs Mandarin vitamins
- Raspberries vs Watermelon dietary fiber
- Strawberries vs Mandarin vitaminium C
- Strawberries vs Watermelon magnessium
- Strawberries vs Acerola potassium