Apple vs Pomegranate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is much less calories than in pomegranate.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and pomegranate 83 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 60%.
In apple and in pomegranate most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with pomegranate in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Pomegranate Nutrition Difference
Pomegranate vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||18.7 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||1.17 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||4 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||1.67 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.3 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||36 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||236 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.293 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||38 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||10.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||16.4 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in pomegranate.
There is 1.67g per 100g of pomegranate and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 542%.
Less carbohydrates in apple
In apple is less carbohydrates than in pomegranate.
There is 18.7g/100g of carbohydrates in pomegranate and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 35%.
Less fat in apple
In apple is less fats than in pomegranate.
The tables above show us that there is 1.17g/100g of fats in pomegranate and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 588%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: pomegranate vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pomegranate 294% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pomegranate 104% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pomegranate 222% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: pomegranate 121% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: pomegranate 83% more than apple
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pomegranate 1167% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: pomegranate 122% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: pomegranate 233% more than apple
- Vitaminium K: pomegranate 645% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs pomegranate
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of pomegranate
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?