Pinto Beans vs Kidney Beans: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Pinto beans
At first glance, you can see that in pinto beans is just a little more calories than in kidney beans.
In pinto beans and in kidney bean most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pinto beans with kidney beans in details.
Pinto beans And Kidney beans Nutrition Difference
pinto beans - 4% more than kidney beans
pinto beans - 4% more than kidney beans
pinto beans - 48% more than kidney beans
- Dietary fiber:
kidney beans - 61% more than pinto beans
kidney beans - 10% more than pinto beans
kidney beans - 4% more than pinto beans
Kidney beans vs Pinto beans: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pinto beans||Kidney beans|
|Carbohydrates||62.55 g||60.01 g|
|Fat||1.23 g||0.83 g|
|Dietary fiber||15.5 g||24.9 g|
|Protein||21.42 g||23.58 g|
|Water||11.33 g||11.75 g|
|Calcium||113 mg||143 mg|
|Iron||5.07 mg||8.2 mg|
|Magnessium||176 mg||140 mg|
|Potassium||1393 mg||1406 mg|
|Sodium||12 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.713 mg||0.529 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.212 mg||0.219 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.174 mg||2.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.474 mg||0.397 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.525 mg||0.394 mg|
|Vitaminium C||6.3 mg||4.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.22 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.019 mg|
Less protein in pinto beans
It is aslo easy to see see that in pinto beans is less protein than in kidney beans.
There is 23.58g per 100g of kidney beans and 21.42g per 100g of pinto beans so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10%.
More carbohydrates in pinto beans
In pinto beans is more carbohydrates than in kidney beans.
There is 60.01g/100g of carbohydrates in kidney beans and 62.55g/100g in pinto beans so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4%.
More fat in pinto beans
In pinto beans is more fats than in kidney beans.
The tables above show us that there is 0.83g/100g of fats in kidney beans and 1.23g/100g in pinto beans. In this case difference is about 48%.
- Carbohydrates62.55 g
- Fat1.23 g
- Dietary fiber15.5 g
- Protein21.42 g
- Water11.33 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 72% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: kidney beans vs pinto beans
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
pinto beans - 35% more than kidney beans
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
kidney beans - 3% more than pinto beans
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
kidney beans - 75% more than pinto beans
- Vitaminium B6:
pinto beans - 19% more than kidney beans
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
pinto beans - 33% more than kidney beans
- Vitaminium C:
pinto beans - 40% more than kidney beans
- Vitaminium E:
kidney beans - 5% more than pinto beans
- Vitaminium K:
kidney beans - 217% more than pinto beans
Minerals: pinto beans vs kidney beans
kidney beans - 27% more than pinto beans
kidney beans - 62% more than pinto beans
pinto beans - 26% more than kidney beans
kidney beans - 1% more than pinto beans
kidney beans - 100% more than pinto beans
Compares of pinto beans
- Pinto Beans vs Fava Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Lima Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Black Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Garbanzo Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Kidney Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Black Eyed Peas
- see all compares of pinto beans
Compares of kidney bean
- Calories from Pinto beans
- Calories of Pad Thai with meat
- Calories in Arrowroot flour
- Black beans calories per 100g
- Black bread carbs per 100g
- Fried egg white protein per 100g
- Roasted cashews fat per 100g
- How many calories do dried goji berries have?
- Calories in tablespoon of egg salad
- Calories in teaspoon of egg salad
- How much protein in brown bread?
- Pinto Beans vs Black Eyed Peas nutrition
- Iceberg Lettuce vs Salad Greens calories
- Yellow Squash vs Acorn Squash protein
- Jalapeno vs Yellow Bell Pepper sugar
- Jalapeno vs Sweet Pepper vitamins
- Jicama vs Rutabaga dietary fiber
- Jicama vs Yuca vitaminium C
- Portabella Mushrooms vs Oyster Mushrooms magnessium
- Portabella Mushrooms vs Shiitake Mushrooms potassium