Black Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one black bread, slice and more
How many calories in black bread?
Case in point, medium size black bread (600 g) has about 1500 calories.
It is about 63% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size black bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 28.5 apples
- 19 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 15 slices of cheese
- 12 glasses of milk
- 78.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 214 minutes, swim for about 177 minutes or run for 151 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black bread on charts.
Black bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||47.5 g||~ 13.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.5 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Fat||3.1 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||8.7 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Water||37.9 g||~ 10.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 black bread?
As I wrote before medium size black bread (600 g) has 1500 calories. It is easy to count that two black bread have about 3000 calories and three black bread have about 4500 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five black bread.
- Medium size black bread (600 g)1500 kcal
- Slice of black bread (35g)88 kcal
- Black bread medium size loaf (600g)1500 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black bread71 kcal
- Half of medium size black bread750 kcal
- Small size black bread (480g)1200 kcal
- Big size black bread (780g)1950 kcal
- Two medium size black bread3000 kcal
- Three medium size black bread4500 kcal
- Four medium size black bread6000 kcal
- Five medium size black bread7500 kcal
Protein in black bread
Black bread has 8.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size black bread (600 g) you can see that you will get about 52.2 g of protein.
Carbs in black bread
Black bread has 47.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size black bread (600 g) has about 285 g of carbs.
Fat in black bread
Black bread has 3.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size black bread (600 g) has about 18.6 g of fat.
medium size black bread (600 g) has:1500kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.327 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.305 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.091 mg
- Vitaminium B60.126 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.134 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.42 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of black bread
- 75% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
black bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium208 mg
- Magnessium54 mg
- Calcium68 mg
- Sodium596 mg
- Iron2.87 mg
Interesting charts - compare black bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how black bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tortilla have?
- Calories in glass of alcohol
- Calories in cup of alcohol
- Calories in shot (small glass) of alcohol
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Velveeta?
- How much fat in whole milk?
- How much protein in chicken?
- What is weight of lemon juice?
- Coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Cocoa calories per serving size