Black Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in black bread?
100g of black bread has about 250 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | slice | medium size loaf
Case in point, slice of black bread (35 g) has about 88 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 88 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of black bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about black bread nutrition.
See all nutrition data of black bread on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Black Bread (35 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of black bread (35 g)|
|Carbs Total||47.5 g||13.47 g||16.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.5 g||1.84 g||2.3 g|
|Fat||3.1 g||0.88 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||8.7 g||2.47 g||3 g|
|Water||37.9 g||10.74 g||13.3 g|
black bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.327 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.305 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.091 mg
- Vit B60.126 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.134 mcg
- Vit E0.42 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of black bread
- 75% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
black bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium208 mg
- Magnessium54 mg
- Calcium68 mg
- Sodium596 mg
- Iron2.87 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 black bread?
As I wrote before slice of black bread (35 g) has 88 calories. It is easy to count that two black bread have about 176 calories and three black bread have about 264 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five black bread.
- Slice of black bread (35g)88 kcal
- Black bread medium size loaf (600g)1500 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black bread71 kcal
- Half of medium size black bread44 kcal
- Small size black bread (28g)70.4 kcal
- Big size black bread (46g)114.4 kcal
- Two medium size black bread176 kcal
- Three medium size black bread264 kcal
- Four medium size black bread352 kcal
- Five medium size black bread440 kcal
Protein in black bread
Black bread has 8.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of black bread (35 g) you can see that you will get about 3 g of protein.
Carbs in black bread
Black bread has 47.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of black bread (35 g) has about 16.6 g of carbs.
Fat in black bread
Black bread has 3.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of black bread (35 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
slice of black bread (35 g) has:88kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare black bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how black bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tortilla have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds cheeseburger
- Calories in whole McDonalds cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds cheeseburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice flour?
- How much fat in whole milk?
- How much protein in chicken?
- What is weight of lemon juice?
- Coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Cocoa calories per serving size