Pinto Beans vs Black Eyed Peas: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Pinto beans
At first glance, you can see that in pinto beans is more calories than in black eyed peas.
Pinto beans has 347 kcal per 100g and black eyed peas 286 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21%.
In pinto beans and in black eyed pea most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pinto beans with black eyed peas in details.
Pinto beans And Black eyed peas Nutrition Difference
Black eyed peas vs Pinto beans: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pinto beans||Black eyed peas|
|Carbohydrates||62.55 g||62.86 g|
|Fat||1.23 g||2.86 g|
|Dietary fiber||15.5 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||21.42 g||22.86 g|
|Iron||5.07 mg||6 mg|
|Potassium||1393 mg||629 mg|
Less protein in pinto beans
It is aslo easy to see see that in pinto beans is less protein than in black eyed peas.
There is 22.86g per 100g of black eyed peas and 21.42g per 100g of pinto beans so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7%.
Less carbohydrates in pinto beans
In pinto beans is less carbohydrates than in black eyed peas.
There is 62.86g/100g of carbohydrates in black eyed peas and 62.55g/100g in pinto beans so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0%.
Less fat in pinto beans
In pinto beans is less fats than in black eyed peas.
The tables above show us that there is 2.86g/100g of fats in black eyed peas and 1.23g/100g in pinto beans. In this case difference is about 133%.
- Carbohydrates62.55 g
- Fat1.23 g
- Dietary fiber15.5 g
- Protein21.42 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 72% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Compares of pinto beans
- Pinto Beans vs Fava Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Lima Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Black Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Garbanzo Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Kidney Beans
- Pinto Beans vs Black Eyed Peas
- see all compares of pinto beans
Compares of black eyed pea
- Calories from Pinto beans
- Calories of Pad Thai with meat
- Calories in Arrowroot flour
- Reduced fat milk 2% calories per 100g
- Spaghetti squash carbs per 100g
- Cooked barley protein per 100g
- Fried scallops fat per 100g
- How many calories does boiled jicama have?
- Calories in a half of jumbo shrimp
- Calories in whole jumbo shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more jumbo shrimp
- How much protein in rice bread?
- Iceberg Lettuce vs Salad Greens nutrition
- Yellow Squash vs Acorn Squash calories
- Jalapeno vs Yellow Bell Pepper protein
- Jalapeno vs Sweet Pepper sugar
- Jicama vs Rutabaga vitamins
- Jicama vs Yuca dietary fiber
- Portabella Mushrooms vs Oyster Mushrooms vitaminium C
- Portabella Mushrooms vs Shiitake Mushrooms magnessium
- Portabella Mushrooms vs White Mushrooms potassium