Dried Goji Berries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried Goji berries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dried goji berries, handful and more
How many calories in dried goji berries?
To give you an idea, medium size dried goji berries (4 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried goji berries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of dried goji berry on charts.
Dried Goji berries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried goji berries?
As I wrote before medium size dried goji berries (4 g) have 14 calories. It is easy to count that two dried goji berries have about 28 calories and three dried goji berries have about 42 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried goji berries.
- Medium size dried goji berries (4 g)14 kcal
- Handful of dried goji berries (55g)192 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried goji berries (15g)52 kcal
- Cup of dried goji berries (111g)387 kcal
- Half cup of dried goji berries (55.5g)194 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried goji berries99 kcal
- Half of medium size dried goji berries7 kcal
- Small size dried goji berries (3g)11.2 kcal
- Big size dried goji berries (5g)18.2 kcal
- Two medium size dried goji berries28 kcal
- Three medium size dried goji berries42 kcal
- Four medium size dried goji berries56 kcal
- Five medium size dried goji berries70 kcal
Protein in dried goji berries
Dried goji berries have 14.26 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried goji berries (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in dried goji berries
Dried goji berries have 77.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried goji berries (4 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in dried goji berries
Dried goji berries have 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried goji berries (4 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size dried goji berries (4 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried goji berries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A26822 IU
- Vitaminium C48.4 mg
Energy content of dried goji berries
- 84% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
dried goji berries - minerals per 100g
- Calcium190 mg
- Sodium298 mg
- Iron6.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried goji berries with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried goji berries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does buttermilk have?
- Calories in tablespoon of lemon juice
- Calories in teaspoon of lemon juice
- Calories in glass of lemon juice
- Calories in cup of lemon juice
- Calories in shot (small glass) of lemon juice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in coffee?
- How much fat in cocoa?
- How much protein in stromboli?
- What is weight of Moo Goo Gai Pan?
- Boost, Nutritional drink calories per ounce (oz)
- Gulab Jamun calories per serving size