Black Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in black beans?
Case in point, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) has about 293 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of black beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 42 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 29 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black beans on charts.
Black beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of black beans?
As I wrote before 100g have 341 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of black beans.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g)293 kcal
- Cup of black beans (172g)587 kcal
- Half cup of black beans (86g)293 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black beans97 kcal
- 10g of black beans34 kcal
- 20g of black beans68 kcal
- 50g of black beans171 kcal
- 100g of black beans341 kcal
Protein in black beans
Black beans have 21.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) you can see that you will get about 18.6 g of protein.
Carbs in black beans
Black beans have 62.36 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) has about 53.6 g of carbs.
Fat in black beans
Black beans have 1.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) has:293kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A17 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.9 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.193 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.955 mg
- Vitaminium B60.286 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.444 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of black beans
- 72% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
black beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1483 mg
- Magnessium171 mg
- Calcium123 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron5.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare black beans with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how black beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of McRoyal
- Calories in whole McRoyal
- Calories for one, two or more McRoyals
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in alcohol?
- How much fat in buttermilk?
- How much protein in chicken breast?
- What is weight of lemon juice?
- Coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Cocoa calories per serving size