Roasted Cashews: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted cashews: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one roasted cashews, handful and more
How many calories in roasted cashews?
To give you an idea, medium size roasted cashews (3 g) have about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roasted cashews is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted cashew nut on charts.
Roasted cashews: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||32.69 g||~ 9.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||46.35 g||~ 13.1 g|
|Protein||15.31 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Water||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted cashews?
As I wrote before medium size roasted cashews (3 g) have 17 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted cashews have about 34 calories and three roasted cashews have about 51 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted cashews.
- Medium size roasted cashews (3 g)17 kcal
- Handful of roasted cashews (40g)230 kcal
- Cup of roasted cashews (137g)786 kcal
- Half cup of roasted cashews (68.5g)393 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted cashews163 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted cashews8.5 kcal
- Small size roasted cashews (2g)13.6 kcal
- Big size roasted cashews (4g)22.1 kcal
- Two medium size roasted cashews34 kcal
- Three medium size roasted cashews51 kcal
- Four medium size roasted cashews68 kcal
- Five medium size roasted cashews85 kcal
Protein in roasted cashews
Roasted cashews have 15.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roasted cashews (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted cashews
Roasted cashews have 32.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roasted cashews (3 g) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted cashews
Roasted cashews have 46.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roasted cashews (3 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
medium size roasted cashews (3 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted cashews - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.256 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.069 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.92 mg
- Vitaminium K0.035 mg
Energy content of roasted cashews
- 21% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
roasted cashews - minerals per 100g
- Potassium565 mg
- Magnessium260 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron6 mg
Interesting charts - compare roasted cashews with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted cashews look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDonalds cheeseburger have?
- Calories in glass of whole milk
- Calories in cup of whole milk
- Calories in shot (small glass) of whole milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken?
- How much fat in lemon juice?
- How much protein in coffee?
- What is weight of cocoa?
- Stromboli calories per ounce (oz)
- Moo Goo Gai Pan calories per serving size