Roasted Cashews: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted cashews: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in roasted cashews?
To give you an idea, medium size roasted cashews (3 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roasted cashews is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted cashew nut on charts.
Roasted cashews: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted cashews?
As I wrote before medium size roasted cashews (3 g) have 17 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted cashews have about 34 calories and three roasted cashews have about 51 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted cashews.
- Medium size roasted cashews (3 g)17 kcal
- Handful of roasted cashews (40g)230 kcal
- Cup of roasted cashews (137g)786 kcal
- Half cup of roasted cashews (68.5g)393 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted cashews163 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted cashews8.5 kcal
- Small size roasted cashews (2g)13.6 kcal
- Big size roasted cashews (4g)22.1 kcal
- Two medium size roasted cashews34 kcal
- Three medium size roasted cashews51 kcal
- Four medium size roasted cashews68 kcal
- Five medium size roasted cashews85 kcal
Protein in roasted cashews
Roasted cashews have 15.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roasted cashews (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted cashews
Roasted cashews have 32.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roasted cashews (3 g) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted cashews
Roasted cashews have 46.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roasted cashews (3 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
medium size roasted cashews (3 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted cashews - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.256 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.069 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.92 mg
- Vitaminium K0.035 mg
Energy content of roasted cashews
- 21% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
roasted cashews - minerals per 100g
- Potassium565 mg
- Magnessium260 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron6 mg
Do roasted cashews cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat roasted cashews on diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in roasted cashews puts this product at the top of hight calorific Grilled. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Grilled, roasted cashews seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Grilled.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If roasted cashews contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare roasted cashews with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted cashews look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does alcohol have?
- Calories in a half of chicken breast
- Calories in whole chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more chicken breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lemon juice?
- How much fat in coffee?
- How much protein in cocoa?
- What is weight of stromboli?
- Moo Goo Gai Pan calories per ounce (oz)
- Boost, Nutritional drink calories per serving size