Arrowroot Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Arrowroot flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in arrowroot flour?
Case in point, tablespoon of arrowroot flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon arrowroot flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of arrowroot flour on charts.
Arrowroot flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||88.15 g||~ 25 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||11.37 g||~ 3.2 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of arrowroot flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 357 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of arrowroot flour.
- Tablespoon of arrowroot flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of arrowroot flour (119g)425 kcal
- Half cup of arrowroot flour (59.5g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of arrowroot flour101 kcal
- 10g of arrowroot flour36 kcal
- 20g of arrowroot flour71 kcal
- 50g of arrowroot flour179 kcal
- 100g of arrowroot flour357 kcal
Protein in arrowroot flour
Arrowroot flour has 0.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of arrowroot flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in arrowroot flour
Arrowroot flour has 88.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of arrowroot flour (7 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in arrowroot flour
Arrowroot flour has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of arrowroot flour (7 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of arrowroot flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
arrowroot flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B60.005 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
Energy content of arrowroot flour
- 99% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
arrowroot flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium11 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.33 mg
Interesting charts - compare arrowroot flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how arrowroot flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does brown bread have?
- Calories in a half of tortilla
- Calories in whole tortilla
- Calories for one, two or more tortillas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McRoyal?
- How much fat in alcohol?
- How much protein in Velveeta?
- What is weight of whole milk?
- Chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Lemon juice calories per serving size