Pineapple vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pineapple vs watermelon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pineapple is much more calories than in watermelon.
Pineapple has 50 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 67 %.
In pineapple and in watermelon most calories came from carbs.
pineapple or watermelon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pineapple - 67% more than watermelon
- Carbohydrates: pineapple - 78% more than watermelon
- Fat: watermelon - 25% more than pineapple
- Dietary fiber: pineapple - 250% more than watermelon
- Protein: watermelon - 11% more than pineapple
Pineapple vs watermelon nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||13.52 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.54 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.29 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||112 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.12 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.079 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.112 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||18 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||47.8 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.02 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||35 mg||303 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in pineapple is less protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 0.54g per 100g of pineapple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11 %.
In pineapple is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 13.52g/100g in pineapple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 78 %.
In pineapple is less fats than in watermelon.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 0.12g/100g in pineapple. In this case difference is about 25 %.
See tables below to compare pineapple with watermelon in details.
- Carbohydrates13.52 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein0.54 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | chunks
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: watermelon vs pineapple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple 139% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple 181% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple 149% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pineapple 500% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium C: pineapple 490% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium E: watermelon 150% more than pineapple
- Beta karoten: watermelon 766% more than pineapple
Minerals: pineapple vs watermelon
Compares of pineapple
- Pineapple vs Apple
- Pineapple vs Apricot
- Pineapple vs Avocado
- Pineapple vs Banana
- Pineapple vs Blackberries
- Pineapple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of pineapple
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Pineapple
- Calories of Plum
- Calories in Pomegranate
- Quince fruit calories per 100g
- Raspberry carbs per 100g
- Sapodilla protein per 100g
- Carambola fat per 100g
- How many calories does strawberry have?
- Calories in a half of watermelon
- Calories in whole watermelon
- Calories for one, two or more watermelons
- Calories in slice of watermelon
- How much protein in artichoke?