Apple vs Pineapple: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is just a little more calories than in pineapple.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and pineapple 50 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
In apple and in pineapple most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with pineapple in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Pineapple Nutrition Difference
Pineapple vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||13.52 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.54 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.29 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||8 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||109 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.079 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.112 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||18 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||47.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||0.07 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||35 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in pineapple.
There is 0.54g per 100g of pineapple and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 108%.
More carbohydrates in apple
In apple is more carbohydrates than in pineapple.
There is 13.52g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2%.
More fat in apple
In apple is more fats than in pineapple.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 42%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: pineapple vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple 365% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apple 44% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple 449% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple 173% more than apple
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pineapple 500% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: pineapple 939% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: apple 800% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium K: apple 3043% more than pineapple
- Beta karoten: pineapple 30% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs pineapple
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of pineapple
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?