Grapes vs Kumquats: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Grape
At first glance, you can see that in grape is just a little less calories than in kumquats.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and kumquats 71 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In grape and in kumquats most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape with kumquats in details.
Fact 2: Grape And Kumquats Nutrition Difference
Kumquats vs Grape: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18 g||15.9 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.86 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||1.88 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.86 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||20 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||186 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.069 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.429 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.05 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||17 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||43.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.15 mg|
|Beta karoten||39 mg||155 mg|
Less protein in grape
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is less protein than in kumquats.
There is 1.88g per 100g of kumquats and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 161%.
More carbohydrates in grape
In grape is more carbohydrates than in kumquats.
There is 15.9g/100g of carbohydrates in kumquats and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13%.
Less fat in grape
In grape is less fats than in kumquats.
The tables above show us that there is 0.86g/100g of fats in kumquats and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 438%.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: kumquats vs grape
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape 86% more than kumquats
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): kumquats 29% more than grape
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): kumquats 128% more than grape
- Vitaminium B5: kumquats 316% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: grape 139% more than kumquats
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): kumquats 750% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: kumquats 306% more than grape
- Vitaminium E: grape 27% more than kumquats
- Beta karoten: kumquats 297% more than grape
Minerals: grape vs kumquats
Compares of grape
- Grape vs Apple
- Grape vs Apricot
- Grape vs Avocado
- Grape vs Banana
- Grape vs Blackcurrants
- Grape vs Blueberries
- see all compares of grape
Compares of kumquats
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?