Feta Cheese vs Goat Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Feta cheese
At first glance, you can see that in feta cheese is less calories than in goat cheese.
Feta cheese has 265 kcal per 100g and goat cheese 364 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 37%.
In feta cheese and in goat cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare feta cheese with goat cheese in details.
Fact 2: Feta cheese And Goat cheese Nutrition Difference
Goat cheese vs Feta cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Feta cheese||Goat cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.88 g||0.12 g|
|Fat||21.49 g||29.84 g|
|Protein||14.21 g||21.58 g|
|Water||55.22 g||45.52 g|
|Calcium||493 mg||298 mg|
|Iron||0.65 mg||1.62 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||2.5 mg|
|Potassium||62 mg||158 mg|
|Sodium||1139 mg||415 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||2.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.154 mg||0.072 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.844 mg||0.676 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.991 mg||1.148 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.424 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.032 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.26 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.003 mg|
Less protein in feta cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in feta cheese is less protein than in goat cheese.
There is 21.58g per 100g of goat cheese and 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 52%.
More carbohydrates in feta cheese
In feta cheese is more carbohydrates than in goat cheese.
There is 0.12g/100g of carbohydrates in goat cheese and 3.88g/100g in feta cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3133%.
Less fat in feta cheese
In feta cheese is less fats than in goat cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 29.84g/100g of fats in goat cheese and 21.49g/100g in feta cheese. In this case difference is about 39%.
- Carbohydrates3.88 g
- Fat21.49 g
- Protein14.21 g
- Water55.22 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | cube
- 6% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: goat cheese vs feta cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 114% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 25% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat cheese 16% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 607% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): feta cheese 1500% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E: goat cheese 44% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium K: goat cheese 50% more than feta cheese
Minerals: feta cheese vs goat cheese
- Calcium: feta cheese 65% more than goat cheese
- Iron: goat cheese 149% more than feta cheese
- Magnessium: goat cheese 53% more than feta cheese
- Phosphorus: goat cheese 39% more than feta cheese
- Potassium: goat cheese 155% more than feta cheese
- Sodium: feta cheese 174% more than goat cheese
- Zink: goat cheese 39% more than feta cheese
Compares of feta cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Brie
- Feta Cheese vs Camembert
- Feta Cheese vs White Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of feta cheese
Compares of goat cheese
- Calories from Feta cheese
- Calories of Oil (sunflower)
- Calories in Dried cherries
- Vodka calories per 100g
- Veal carbs per 100g
- Persian cucumber protein per 100g
- Tortellini fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- Feta Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt nutrition
- Feta Cheese vs Cheddar calories
- Feta Cheese vs Mozzarella protein
- Feta Cheese vs Halloumi sugar
- Feta Cheese vs Mascarpone vitamins
- Gouda Cheese vs Parmesan dietary fiber
- Gouda Cheese vs Swiss Cheese vitaminium C
- Gouda Cheese vs Milk magnessium
- Gouda Cheese vs Butter potassium