Peanuts vs Pine Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Peanuts vs Pine nuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in peanuts is less calories than in Pine nuts.
Peanuts has 567 kcal per 100g and Pine nuts 673 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 19 %.
In peanuts and in Pine nuts most calories came from fat.
peanuts or Pine nuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Pine nuts - 19% more than peanuts.
- Carbohydrates: peanuts - 19% more than Pine nuts.
- Fat: Pine nuts - 39% more than peanuts.
- Dietary fiber: peanuts - 56% more than Pine nuts.
- Protein: peanuts - 47% more than Pine nuts.
Peanuts vs Pine nuts: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Peanuts||Pine nuts|
|Carbohydrates||16.13 g||13.08 g|
|Fat||49.24 g||68.37 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.5 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||25.8 g||13.69 g|
|Calcium||92 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||4.58 mg||5.53 mg|
|Magnessium||168 mg||251 mg|
|Phosphorus||76 mg||575 mg|
|Potassium||705 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||18 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||3.27 mg||6.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.64 mg||0.364 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.135 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||12.066 mg||4.387 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.767 mg||0.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.348 mg||0.094 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||240 mg||34 mg|
|Vitaminium E||8.33 mg||9.33 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in peanuts is more protein than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.69g per 100g of Pine nuts and 25.8g per 100g of peanuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 47 %.
Where is more carbs?
In peanuts is more carbohydrates than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.08g/100g of carbohydrates in Pine nuts and 16.13g/100g in peanuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 19 %.
Where is more fats?
In peanuts is less fats than in Pine nuts.
Tables below show us that there is 68.37g/100g of fats in Pine nuts and 49.24g/100g in peanuts. In this case difference is about 39 %.
See tables below to compare peanuts with Pine nuts in details.
- Carbohydrates16.13 g
- Fat49.24 g
- Dietary fiber8.5 g
- Protein25.8 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 11% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
peanuts or Pine nuts - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanuts - 43% more than Pine nuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Pine nuts - 68% more than peanuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts - 64% more than Pine nuts.
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts - 82% more than Pine nuts.
- Vitaminium B6: peanuts - 73% more than Pine nuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts - 86% more than Pine nuts.
- Vitaminium E: Pine nuts - 12% more than peanuts.
peanuts or Pine nuts - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: peanuts - 83% more than Pine nuts.
- Iron: Pine nuts - 21% more than peanuts.
- Magnessium: Pine nuts - 49% more than peanuts.
- Phosphorus: Pine nuts - 657% more than peanuts.
- Potassium: peanuts - 15% more than Pine nuts.
- Sodium: peanuts - 89% more than Pine nuts.
- Zink: Pine nuts - 97% more than peanuts.
Compares of peanuts
- Almonds vs Peanuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
- Chestnuts vs Peanuts
- Coconut vs Peanuts
- Hazelnuts vs Peanuts
Compares of Pine nuts
- Calories from Peanuts
- Calories of Pecan
- Calories in Pine nuts
- Pistachios calories per 100g
- Poppy seed carbs per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds protein per 100g
- Quinoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does sesame have?
- Calories in a half of walnuts
- Calories in whole walnuts
- Calories for one, two or more walnuts
- Calories in handful of walnuts
- How much protein in basil?