Eel (Fillet, Meat) vs Salmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Eel vs salmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in eel is more calories than in salmon.
Eel has 184 kcal per 100g and salmon 208 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13 %.
In eel and in salmon most calories came from fat.
eel or salmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: salmon - 13% more than eel
- Fat: salmon - 15% more than eel
- Protein: salmon - 11% more than eel
- Water: eel - 5% more than salmon
Eel vs salmon nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Eel (fillet, meat)||Salmon|
|Fat||11.66 g||13.42 g|
|Protein||18.44 g||20.42 g|
|Water||68.26 g||64.89 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.34 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||23.3 mg||0.5 mg|
|Potassium||272 mg||363 mg|
|Sodium||51 mg||59 mg|
|Zink||23.3 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.15 mg||0.207 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.155 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.5 mg||8.672 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.067 mg||0.636 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.015 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.8 mg||3.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4 mg||3.55 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in eel is less protein than in salmon.
There is 20.42g per 100g of salmon and 18.44g per 100g of eel so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in eel and salmon - 0g/100g.
In eel is less fats than in salmon.
The tables above show us that there is 13.42g/100g of fats in salmon and 11.66g/100g in eel. In this case difference is about 15 %.
See tables below to compare eel with salmon in details.
- Fat11.66 g
- Protein18.44 g
- Water68.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 41% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
Vitamins: salmon vs eel
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): salmon 38% more than eel
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): salmon 288% more than eel
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): salmon 148% more than eel
- Vitaminium B6: salmon 849% more than eel
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): salmon 73% more than eel
- Vitaminium C: salmon 117% more than eel
- Vitaminium E: eel 13% more than salmon
Minerals: eel vs salmon
Compares of eel
- Eel vs Cod Fillet
- Eel vs Mackerel
- Eel vs Perch
- Eel vs Tuna
- Eel vs Salmon
- Eel vs Tilapia
- see all compares of eel
Compares of salmon
- Calories from Eel (fillet, meat)
- Calories of Mozzarella cheese
- Calories in Vermouth
- French baguette calories per 100g
- Calamari rings carbs per 100g
- Animal crackers protein per 100g
- Prosciutto fat per 100g
- How many calories does vanilla latte have?
- Calories in a half of pepper jack cheese
- Calories in whole pepper jack cheese
- Calories for one, two or more pepper jack cheese
- Calories in slice of pepper jack cheese
- How much protein in raisin bran?