Mozzarella Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mozzarella?
Case in point, medium size mozzarella (100 g) has about 280 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 280 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from mozzarella is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mozzarella nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mozzarella on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Mozzarella (100 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size mozzarella (100 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.1 g||0.88 g||3.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||17.1 g||4.85 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||27.5 g||7.8 g||27.5 g|
|Water||49.9 g||14.15 g||49.9 g|
mozzarella - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A517 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.34 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.12 mg
- Vit B60.08 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vit E0.15 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of mozzarella
- 4% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 56% FAT
mozzarella - minerals per 100g
- Potassium95 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium731 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
- mozzarella vs halloumi
- mozzarella vs gouda cheese
- mozzarella vs Edam cheese
- mozzarella vs feta cheese
- mozzarella vs cottage cheese
- mozzarella vs cheddar
- mozzarella vs Parmesan
- mozzarella vs goat cheese
- mozzarella vs Swiss cheese
- mozzarella vs mascarpone
- mozzarella vs Brie
- mozzarella vs blue cheese
- see all compares of mozzarella
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mozzarella?
As I wrote before medium size mozzarella (100 g) has 280 calories. It is easy to count that two mozzarella have about 560 calories and three mozzarella have about 840 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mozzarella.
- Medium size mozzarella (100 g)280 kcal
- Slice of mozzarella (18g)50 kcal
- Cup of mozzarella (226g)633 kcal
- Half cup of mozzarella (113g)316 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mozzarella79 kcal
- Half of medium size mozzarella140 kcal
- Small size mozzarella (80g)224 kcal
- Big size mozzarella (130g)364 kcal
- Two medium size mozzarella560 kcal
- Three medium size mozzarella840 kcal
- Four medium size mozzarella1120 kcal
- Five medium size mozzarella1400 kcal
Protein in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 27.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size mozzarella (100 g) you can see that you will get about 27.5 g of protein.
Carbs in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 3.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size mozzarella (100 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 17.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size mozzarella (100 g) has about 17.1 g of fat.
medium size mozzarella (100 g) has:280kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mozzarella with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how mozzarella looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pepper jack cheese have?
- Calories in a half of gnocchi with cheese
- Calories in whole gnocchi with cheese
- Calories for one, two or more gnocchi with cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in street taco?
- How much fat in thin pizza crust?
- How much protein in sushi?
- What is weight of cobb salad?
- Almond flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheese sandwich calories per serving size