Mozzarella Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mozzarella cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in mozzarella?
Case in point, slice of mozzarella (18 g) has about 50 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice mozzarella is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
Mozzarella cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in slice of mozzarella?
As I wrote before 100g has 280 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of mozzarella.
- Slice of mozzarella (18g)50 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mozzarella79 kcal
- 10g of mozzarella28 kcal
- 20g of mozzarella56 kcal
- 50g of mozzarella140 kcal
- 100g of mozzarella280 kcal
Protein in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 27.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of mozzarella (18 g) you can see that you will get about 5 g of protein.
Carbs in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 3.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of mozzarella (18 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 17.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of mozzarella (18 g) has about 3.1 g of fat.
slice of mozzarella (18 g) has:50kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mozzarella - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A517 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.34 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of mozzarella
- 4% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 56% FAT
mozzarella - minerals per 100g
- Potassium95 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium731 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Does mozzarella cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in mozzarella puts it in the avarage of dairy. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, mozzarella seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Life Savers have?
- Calories in a half of gnocchi
- Calories in whole gnocchi
- Calories for one, two or more gnocchi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in italian dressing?
- How much fat in pot roast?
- How much protein in steel cut oats?
- What is weight of dried shiitake mushrooms?
- Salsa calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and tonic calories per serving size