Mozzarella Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mozzarella cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one mozzarella, slice and more
How many calories in mozzarella?
Case in point, medium size mozzarella (100 g) has about 280 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size mozzarella is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mozzarella on charts.
Mozzarella cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mozzarella?
As I wrote before medium size mozzarella (100 g) has 280 calories. It is easy to count that two mozzarella have about 560 calories and three mozzarella have about 840 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mozzarella.
- Medium size mozzarella (100 g)280 kcal
- Slice of mozzarella (18g)50 kcal
- Cup of mozzarella (226g)633 kcal
- Half cup of mozzarella (113g)316 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mozzarella79 kcal
- Half of medium size mozzarella140 kcal
- Small size mozzarella (80g)224 kcal
- Big size mozzarella (130g)364 kcal
- Two medium size mozzarella560 kcal
- Three medium size mozzarella840 kcal
- Four medium size mozzarella1120 kcal
- Five medium size mozzarella1400 kcal
Protein in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 27.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size mozzarella (100 g) you can see that you will get about 27.5 g of protein.
Carbs in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 3.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size mozzarella (100 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in mozzarella
Mozzarella has 17.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size mozzarella (100 g) has about 17.1 g of fat.
medium size mozzarella (100 g) has:280kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mozzarella - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A517 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.34 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of mozzarella
- 4% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 56% FAT
mozzarella - minerals per 100g
- Potassium95 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium731 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare mozzarella with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how mozzarella looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pepper jack cheese have?
- Calories in a half of gnocchi with cheese
- Calories in whole gnocchi with cheese
- Calories for one, two or more gnocchi with cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in street taco?
- How much fat in thin pizza crust?
- How much protein in pesto?
- What is weight of Shiitake mushrooms?
- Gatorade Sports Drink calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and energy drink calories per serving size