Vermouth: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vermouth: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, bottle 0,7 and more
How many calories in vermouth?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of vermouth (89 g) has about 142 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of vermouth is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vermouth on charts.
Vermouth: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.69 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Protein||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||70.51 g||~ 20 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or bottle 0,7 of vermouth?
As I wrote before 100g has 160 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or bottle 0,7 of vermouth.
- Standard serving size of vermouth (89 g)142 kcal
- Glass full of vermouth (220g)352 kcal
- Vermouth bottle 0,7 (700g)1120 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vermouth45 kcal
- 10g of vermouth16 kcal
- 20g of vermouth32 kcal
- 50g of vermouth80 kcal
- 100g of vermouth160 kcal
Protein in vermouth
Vermouth has 0.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of vermouth (89 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in vermouth
Vermouth has 13.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of vermouth (89 g) has about 12.2 g of carbs.
Fat in vermouth
0 g of fat - vermouth has no fat.
standard serving size of vermouth (89 g) has:142kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vermouth - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.213 mg
Energy content of vermouth
- 99% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vermouth - minerals per 100g
- Potassium92 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
Interesting charts - compare vermouth with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how vermouth looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does raisin bran have?
- Calories in a half of street taco
- Calories in whole street taco
- Calories for one, two or more street tacos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in thin pizza crust?
- How much fat in sushi?
- How much protein in cobb salad?
- What is weight of almond flour?
- Cheese sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Shrimp cocktail calories per serving size