French Baguette: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
French baguette: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one french baguette, slice and more
How many calories in french baguette?
Case in point, medium size french baguette (68 g) has about 188 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size french baguette is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of french baguette on charts.
French baguette: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 french baguettes?
As I wrote before medium size french baguette (68 g) have 188 calories. It is easy to count that two french baguettes have about 376 calories and three french baguettes have about 564 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five french baguettes.
- Medium size french baguette (68 g)188 kcal
- Slice of french baguette (5g)14 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of french baguettes79 kcal
- Half of medium size french baguette94 kcal
- Small size french baguette (54g)150.4 kcal
- Big size french baguette (88g)244.4 kcal
- Two medium size french baguettes376 kcal
- Three medium size french baguettes564 kcal
- Four medium size french baguettes752 kcal
- Five medium size french baguettes940 kcal
Protein in french baguette
French baguettes have 8.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size french baguette (68 g) you can see that you will get about 5.8 g of protein.
Carbs in french baguettes
French baguettes have 50.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size french baguette (68 g) has about 34.1 g of carbs.
Fat in french baguettes
French baguettes have 4.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size french baguette (68 g) has about 2.9 g of fat.
medium size french baguette (68 g) has:188kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
french baguette - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.523 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.3 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.352 mg
- Vitaminium B60.039 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.169 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of french baguette
- 73% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
french baguette - minerals per 100g
- Potassium114 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium91 mg
- Sodium574 mg
- Iron2.71 mg
Interesting charts - compare french baguette with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how french baguette looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gnocchi with cheese have?
- Calories in a half of thin pizza crust
- Calories in whole thin pizza crust
- Calories for one, two or more thin pizza crust
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pesto?
- How much fat in Shiitake mushrooms?
- How much protein in Gatorade Sports Drink?
- What is weight of vodka and energy drink?
- Apple cider vinegar calories per ounce (oz)
- Irish Coffee calories per serving size