Animal Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Animal crackers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , cup and more
How many calories in animal crackers?
To illustrate, standard serving size of animal crackers (30 g) have about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of animal crackers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of animal crackers on charts.
Animal crackers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||74.1 g||~ 21 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||13.8 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||3.9 g||~ 1.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of animal crackers?
As I wrote before 100g have 446 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of animal crackers.
- Standard serving size of animal crackers (30 g)134 kcal
- Animal crackers 1 piece (2g)9 kcal
- Cup of animal crackers (100g)446 kcal
- Half cup of animal crackers (50g)223 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of animal crackers126 kcal
- 10g of animal crackers45 kcal
- 20g of animal crackers89 kcal
- 50g of animal crackers223 kcal
- 100g of animal crackers446 kcal
Protein in animal crackers
Animal crackers have 6.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of animal crackers (30 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in animal crackers
Animal crackers have 74.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of animal crackers (30 g) has about 22.2 g of carbs.
Fat in animal crackers
Animal crackers have 13.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of animal crackers (30 g) has about 4.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of animal crackers (30 g) has:134kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
animal crackers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.35 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.326 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.47 mg
- Vitaminium B60.022 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.165 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of animal crackers
- 66% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
animal crackers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium100 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium43 mg
- Sodium335 mg
- Iron2.75 mg
Interesting charts - compare animal crackers with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how animal crackers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does thin pizza crust have?
- Calories in a half of Shiitake mushrooms
- Calories in whole Shiitake mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more Shiitake mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Gatorade Sports Drink?
- How much fat in vodka and energy drink?
- How much protein in apple cider vinegar?
- What is weight of Irish Coffee?
- Quesadilla with chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg drop soup calories per serving size