Prosciutto: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Prosciutto: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one prosciutto and more
How many calories in prosciutto?
In particular, one slice (17 g) prosciutto has about 33 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice prosciutto is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of prosciutto on charts.
Prosciutto: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||8.32 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Protein||27.8 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Water||55.93 g||~ 15.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 prosciutto?
As I wrote before one slice (17 g) has 33 calories. It is easy to count that two prosciutto have about 66 calories and three prosciutto have about 99 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five prosciutto.
- One slice (17 g)33 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of prosciutto55 kcal
Protein in prosciutto
Prosciutto has 27.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one slice (17 g) you can see that you will get about 4.7 g of protein.
Carbs in prosciutto
Prosciutto has 0.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one slice (17 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in prosciutto
Prosciutto has 8.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one slice (17 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
one slice (17 g) has:33kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
prosciutto - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.567 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.242 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.881 mg
- Vitaminium B60.42 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.28 mg
Energy content of prosciutto
- 1% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
prosciutto - minerals per 100g
- Potassium510 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium2695 mg
- Iron1.11 mg
Interesting charts - compare prosciutto with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how prosciutto looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pesto have?
- Calories in a half of Gatorade Sports Drink
- Calories in whole Gatorade Sports Drink
- Calories for one, two or more Gatorade Sports Drink
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vodka and energy drink?
- How much fat in apple cider vinegar?
- How much protein in Irish Coffee?
- What is weight of quesadilla with chicken?
- Egg drop soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Chili con carne calories per serving size