Brie vs Gouda Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Brie
At first glance, you can see that in Brie is just a little less calories than in gouda cheese.
Brie has 334 kcal per 100g and gouda cheese 356 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 7%.
In Brie and in gouda cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Brie with gouda cheese in details.
Fact 2: Brie And Gouda cheese Nutrition Difference
Gouda cheese vs Brie: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brie||Gouda cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.45 g||2.22 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||27.44 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||24.94 g|
|Water||48.42 g||41.46 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||700 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||629 mg||819 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.52 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.38 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.235 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.065 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in Brie
It is aslo easy to see see that in Brie is less protein than in gouda cheese.
There is 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese and 20.75g per 100g of Brie so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20%.
Less carbohydrates in Brie
In Brie is less carbohydrates than in gouda cheese.
There is 2.22g/100g of carbohydrates in gouda cheese and 0.45g/100g in Brie so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 393%.
More fat in Brie
In Brie is more fats than in gouda cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 27.44g/100g of fats in gouda cheese and 27.68g/100g in Brie. In this case difference is about 1%.
- Carbohydrates0.45 g
- Fat27.68 g
- Protein20.75 g
- Water48.42 g
100g | ounce | slice | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 1% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: gouda cheese vs Brie
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Brie 133% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brie 56% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Brie 503% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B6: Brie 194% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brie 210% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium E: gouda cheese 0% more than Brie
- Vitaminium K: gouda cheese 0% more than Brie
Minerals: Brie vs gouda cheese
Compares of Brie
- Brie vs Blue Cheese
- Brie vs Camembert
- Brie vs Cottage Cheese
- Brie vs Edam Cheese
- Brie vs Feta Cheese
- Brie vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of Brie
Compares of gouda cheese
- Calories from Brie
- Calories of Mayonnaise
- Calories in Wiener (hot dog)
- Coconut water calories per 100g
- Salmon carbs per 100g
- Nutella protein per 100g
- Paratha fat per 100g
- How many calories does ham steak have?
- Calories in a half of chicken shawarma
- Calories in whole chicken shawarma
- Calories for one, two or more chicken shawarma
- How much protein in chobani yogurt nonfat?