Blue Cheese vs Brie: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Blue cheese
At first glance, you can see that in blue cheese is just a little more calories than in Brie.
Blue cheese has 353 kcal per 100g and Brie 334 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6%.
In blue cheese and in Brie most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare blue cheese with Brie in details.
Fact 2: Blue cheese And Brie Nutrition Difference
Brie vs Blue cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Blue cheese||Brie|
|Carbohydrates||2.34 g||0.45 g|
|Fat||28.74 g||27.68 g|
|Protein||21.4 g||20.75 g|
|Water||42.41 g||48.42 g|
|Calcium||528 mg||184 mg|
|Iron||0.31 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||23 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||256 mg||152 mg|
|Sodium||1146 mg||629 mg|
|Zink||2.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.029 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.382 mg||0.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.016 mg||0.38 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.166 mg||0.235 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.036 mg||0.065 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.25 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in blue cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in blue cheese is more protein than in Brie.
There is 20.75g per 100g of Brie and 21.4g per 100g of blue cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3%.
More carbohydrates in blue cheese
In blue cheese is more carbohydrates than in Brie.
There is 0.45g/100g of carbohydrates in Brie and 2.34g/100g in blue cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 420%.
More fat in blue cheese
In blue cheese is more fats than in Brie.
The tables above show us that there is 27.68g/100g of fats in Brie and 28.74g/100g in blue cheese. In this case difference is about 4%.
- Carbohydrates2.34 g
- Fat28.74 g
- Protein21.4 g
- Water42.41 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | crumbled | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 3% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: Brie vs blue cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Brie 141% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brie 36% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blue cheese 167% more than Brie
- Vitaminium B6: Brie 42% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brie 81% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium E: blue cheese 4% more than Brie
- Vitaminium K: Brie 0% more than blue cheese
Minerals: blue cheese vs Brie
Compares of blue cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Brie
- Blue Cheese vs Camembert
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan
- see all compares of blue cheese
Compares of Brie
- Calories from Blue cheese
- Calories of Mustard
- Calories in Pork sausage
- Coconut milk calories per 100g
- Squid carbs per 100g
- Agave syrup protein per 100g
- Zebra cakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How much protein in kalamata olives?
- Blue Cheese vs Camembert nutrition
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese calories
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese protein
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese sugar
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan vitamins
- Blue Cheese vs Swiss Cheese dietary fiber
- Blue Cheese vs Butter vitaminium C
- Blue Cheese vs Goat Cheese magnessium
- Blue Cheese vs Sour Cream 18% potassium