Beef vs Venison (Deer Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Beef
At first glance, you can see that in beef is more calories than in venison .
Beef has 250 kcal per 100g and venison 190 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in beef cames from fat and in venison from protein.
See tables below to compare beef with venison in details.
Beef And Venison Nutrition Difference
Venison vs Beef: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Beef||Venison (deer meat)|
|Fat||15.41 g||3.93 g|
|Protein||25.93 g||36.08 g|
|Water||57.98 g||59.45 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||2.6 mg||4.98 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||28 mg|
|Potassium||318 mg||311 mg|
|Sodium||72 mg||268 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.046 mg||0.152 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.176 mg||0.653 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.378 mg||7.389 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.382 mg||0.478 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.12 mg||0.75 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in beef
It is aslo easy to see see that in beef is less protein than in venison .
There is 36.08g per 100g of venison and 25.93g per 100g of beef so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
More fat in beef
In beef is more fats than in venison .
The tables above show us that there is 3.93g/100g of fats in venison and 15.41g/100g in beef. In this case difference is about 292%.
- Fat15.41 g
- Protein25.93 g
- Water57.98 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | neck | shoulder | shank | tail
- 0% CARBS.
- 43% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
Vitamins: venison vs beef
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
venison - 230% more than beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
venison - 271% more than beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
venison - 37% more than beef
- Vitaminium B6:
venison - 25% more than beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
venison - 22% more than beef
- Vitaminium E:
venison - 525% more than beef
- Vitaminium K:
venison - 100% more than beef
Compares of beef
- Beef vs Duck Meat
- Beef vs Duck Breast
- Beef vs Goose Meat
- Beef vs Goose Liver
- Beef vs Turkey Meat
- Beef vs Pork
- see all compares of beef
Compares of venison
- Calories from Beef
- Calories of Pig in a blanket
- Calories in Caramel apple
- Ketchup packet calories per 100g
- Jelly Bean carbs per 100g
- Peanut butter toast protein per 100g
- Key Lime pie fat per 100g
- How many calories do chocolate chips have?
- Calories in a half of honey bun
- Calories in whole honey bun
- Calories for one, two or more honey buns
- How much protein in cooked ground beef?
- Beef vs Oxtail nutrition
- Beef vs Corn Beef calories
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Wing protein
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Drumstick sugar
- Pork Tenderloin vs Brisket vitamins
- Mutton vs Lamb Chop dietary fiber
- Mutton vs Venison vitaminium C
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Wing magnessium
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Drumstick potassium