Ground Beef vs Venison (Deer Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Ground beef
At first glance, you can see that in ground beef is more calories than in venison .
Ground beef has 247 kcal per 100g and venison 190 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 30%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in ground beef cames from fat and in venison from protein.
See tables below to compare ground beef with venison in details.
Fact 2: Ground beef And Venison Nutrition Difference
Venison vs Ground beef: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ground beef||Venison (deer meat)|
|Fat||19.07 g||3.93 g|
|Protein||17.44 g||36.08 g|
|Water||62.58 g||59.45 g|
|Calcium||17 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||1.97 mg||4.98 mg|
|Magnessium||17 mg||28 mg|
|Potassium||274 mg||311 mg|
|Sodium||66 mg||268 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.043 mg||0.152 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.151 mg||0.653 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.305 mg||7.389 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.328 mg||0.478 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.75 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in ground beef
It is aslo easy to see see that in ground beef is less protein than in venison .
There is 36.08g per 100g of venison and 17.44g per 100g of ground beef so using simple math we can see that difference is about 107%.
More fat in ground beef
In ground beef is more fats than in venison .
The tables above show us that there is 3.93g/100g of fats in venison and 19.07g/100g in ground beef. In this case difference is about 385%.
- Fat19.07 g
- Protein17.44 g
- Water62.58 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 29% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: venison vs ground beef
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): venison 253% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): venison 332% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): venison 72% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium B6: venison 46% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): venison 57% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium E: venison 341% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium K: venison 0% more than ground beef
Minerals: ground beef vs venison
Compares of ground beef
- Ground Beef vs Chicken
- Ground Beef vs Chicken Breast
- Ground Beef vs Turkey Meat
- Ground Beef vs Pork
- Ground Beef vs Minced Beef
- Ground Beef vs Veal
- see all compares of ground beef
Compares of venison
- Bacon vs Turkey Bacon nutrition
- Ribeye Steak vs Roast Beef calories
- Ribeye Steak vs Sirloin Steak protein
- Ribeye Steak vs Brisket sugar
- Ribeye Steak vs Lamb Chop vitamins
- Ribeye Steak vs Flank Steak dietary fiber
- Ribeye Steak vs T-Bone Steak vitaminium C
- Ribeye Steak vs Skirt Steak magnessium
- Ribeye Steak vs Prime Rib potassium