Banana vs Blueberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Banana
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much more calories than in blueberries.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and blueberries 57 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 56 %.
In banana and in blueberries most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare banana with blueberries in details.
Fact 2: Banana And Blueberries Nutrition Difference
Blueberries vs Banana: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||14.49 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.74 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||6 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||77 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.124 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||9.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||19.3 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||32 mg|
More protein in banana
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in blueberries.
There is 0.74g per 100g of blueberries and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 47 %.
More carbohydrates in banana
In banana is more carbohydrates than in blueberries.
There is 14.49g/100g of carbohydrates in blueberries and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 58 %.
The same amount of fats
There is the same amount of fat in banana and blueberries - 0.33g/100g.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: blueberries vs banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 78% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 59% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B5: banana 169% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B6: banana 606% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana 233% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium C: blueberries 11% more than banana
- Vitaminium E: blueberries 470% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: blueberries 3760% more than banana
- Beta karoten: blueberries 23% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs blueberries
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of blueberries
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?