Soy Flour vs All-Purpose Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Soy flour
At first glance, you can see that in soy flour is less calories than in all-purpose flour.
Soy flour has 327 kcal per 100g and all-purpose flour 366 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in soy flour cames from protein and in all-purpose flour from carbs.
See tables below to compare soy flour with all-purpose flour in details.
Fact 2: Soy flour And All-purpose flour Nutrition Difference
All-purpose flour vs Soy flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Soy flour||All-purpose flour|
|Carbohydrates||33.92 g||77.3 g|
|Fat||1.22 g||1.48 g|
|Protein||51.46 g||10.9 g|
|Water||7.25 g||9.83 g|
|Calcium||241 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||9.24 mg||5.62 mg|
|Magnessium||290 mg||26.7 mg|
|Potassium||2384 mg||136 mg|
|Sodium||20 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.698 mg||0.939 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.253 mg||0.443 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.612 mg||6.74 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.574 mg||0.066 mg|
More protein in soy flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in soy flour is more protein than in all-purpose flour.
There is 10.9g per 100g of all-purpose flour and 51.46g per 100g of soy flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 372%.
Less carbohydrates in soy flour
In soy flour is less carbohydrates than in all-purpose flour.
There is 77.3g/100g of carbohydrates in all-purpose flour and 33.92g/100g in soy flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 128%.
Less fat in soy flour
In soy flour is less fats than in all-purpose flour.
The tables above show us that there is 1.48g/100g of fats in all-purpose flour and 1.22g/100g in soy flour. In this case difference is about 21%.
- Carbohydrates33.92 g
- Fat1.22 g
- Protein51.46 g
- Water7.25 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 38% CARBS.
- 58% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: all-purpose flour vs soy flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): all-purpose flour 35% more than soy flour
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): all-purpose flour 75% more than soy flour
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): all-purpose flour 158% more than soy flour
- Vitaminium B6: soy flour 770% more than all-purpose flour
Minerals: soy flour vs all-purpose flour
Compares of soy flour
- Soy Flour vs Wheat Flour
- Soy Flour vs Almond Flour
- Soy Flour vs All-Purpose Flour
- Soy Flour vs Coconut Flour
- see all compares of soy flour
Compares of all-purpose flour
- Soy Flour vs Coconut Flour nutrition
- Oat Flour vs Wheat Flour calories
- Oat Flour vs Oatmeal protein
- Oat Flour vs Fluor sugar
- Peanut Flour vs Wheat Flour vitamins
- Peanut Flour vs Fluor dietary fiber
- Rye Flour vs Wheat Flour vitaminium C
- Barley Malt Flour vs Wheat Flour magnessium
- Ramen Noodles vs Spaghetti potassium