Grilled Cod: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled cod: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled cod, 1 medium fillet and more
How many calories in grilled cod?
To give you an idea, medium size grilled cod (168 g) has about 181 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled cod is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled cod on charts.
Grilled cod: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.64 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||23.91 g||~ 6.8 g|
|Water||73.7 g||~ 20.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled cod?
As I wrote before medium size grilled cod (168 g) has 181 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled cod have about 362 calories and three grilled cod have about 543 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled cod.
- Medium size grilled cod (168 g)181 kcal
- Grilled cod 1 medium fillet (168g)181 kcal
- Grilled cod 1 medium steak (168g)181 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled cod31 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled cod90.5 kcal
- Small size grilled cod (134g)144.8 kcal
- Big size grilled cod (218g)235.3 kcal
- Two medium size grilled cod362 kcal
- Three medium size grilled cod543 kcal
- Four medium size grilled cod724 kcal
- Five medium size grilled cod905 kcal
Protein in grilled cod
Grilled cod has 23.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled cod (168 g) you can see that you will get about 40.2 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled cod
0 g of carbs - grilled cod has no carbohydrates.
Fat in grilled cod
Grilled cod has 0.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled cod (168 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
medium size grilled cod (168 g) has:181kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled cod - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.046 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.067 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.629 mg
- Vitaminium B60.165 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.84 mg
Energy content of grilled cod
- 0% CARBS
- 94% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
grilled cod - minerals per 100g
- Potassium368 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium626 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled cod with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled cod looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.