Hamburger Patty: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Hamburger patty: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one hamburger patty and more
Also known as (other names): patty
How many calories in hamburger patty?
To illustrate, medium size hamburger patty (113 g) has about 336 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size hamburger patty is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of hamburger patty on charts.
Hamburger patty: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 hamburger patties?
As I wrote before medium size hamburger patty (113 g) have 336 calories. It is easy to count that two hamburger patties have about 672 calories and three hamburger patties have about 1008 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five hamburger patties.
- Medium size hamburger patty (113 g)336 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hamburger patties84 kcal
- Half of medium size hamburger patty168 kcal
- Small size hamburger patty (90g)268.8 kcal
- Big size hamburger patty (147g)436.8 kcal
- Two medium size hamburger patties672 kcal
- Three medium size hamburger patties1008 kcal
- Four medium size hamburger patties1344 kcal
- Five medium size hamburger patties1680 kcal
Protein in hamburger patty
Hamburger patties have 16.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size hamburger patty (113 g) you can see that you will get about 18.7 g of protein.
Carbs in hamburger patties
Hamburger patties have 31.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size hamburger patty (113 g) has about 35.6 g of carbs.
Fat in hamburger patties
Hamburger patties have 12.01 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size hamburger patty (113 g) has about 13.6 g of fat.
medium size hamburger patty (113 g) has:336kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
hamburger patty - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A51 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.317 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.363 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.617 mg
- Vitaminium B60.212 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.1 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.38 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of hamburger patty
- 42% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
hamburger patty - minerals per 100g
- Potassium197 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium331 mg
- Iron3.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare hamburger patty with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how hamburger patty looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pancake syrup have?
- Calories in a half of red onion
- Calories in whole red onion
- Calories for one, two or more red onions
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chokeberry?
- How much fat in Edam cheese?
- How much protein in almond oil?
- What is weight of dried apricots?
- Gin calories per ounce (oz)
- Peanut butter calories per serving size