Hamburger Patty: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Hamburger patty: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): patty
How many calories in hamburger patty?
To illustrate, medium size hamburger patty (113 g) has about 336 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size hamburger patty is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
Hamburger patty: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 hamburger patties?
As I wrote before medium size hamburger patty (113 g) have 336 calories. It is easy to count that two hamburger patties have about 672 calories and three hamburger patties have about 1008 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five hamburger patties.
- Medium size hamburger patty (113 g)336 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hamburger patties84 kcal
- Half of medium size hamburger patty168 kcal
- Small size hamburger patty (90g)268.8 kcal
- Big size hamburger patty (147g)436.8 kcal
- Two medium size hamburger patties672 kcal
- Three medium size hamburger patties1008 kcal
- Four medium size hamburger patties1344 kcal
- Five medium size hamburger patties1680 kcal
Protein in hamburger patty
Hamburger patties have 16.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size hamburger patty (113 g) you can see that you will get about 18.7 g of protein.
Carbs in hamburger patties
Hamburger patties have 31.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size hamburger patty (113 g) has about 35.6 g of carbs.
Fat in hamburger patties
Hamburger patties have 12.01 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size hamburger patty (113 g) has about 13.6 g of fat.
medium size hamburger patty (113 g) has:336kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
hamburger patty - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A51 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.317 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.363 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.617 mg
- Vitaminium B60.212 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.1 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.38 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of hamburger patty
- 42% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
hamburger patty - minerals per 100g
- Potassium197 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium331 mg
- Iron3.06 mg
Does hamburger patty cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in hamburger patty puts this product at the top of hight calorific Other. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Other, hamburger patty seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Other.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If hamburger patties contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pancake syrup have?
- Calories in a half of red onion
- Calories in whole red onion
- Calories for one, two or more red onions
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chokeberry?
- How much fat in white cheese (lowfat)?
- How much protein in sesam oil?
- What is weight of apple juice?
- Beer calories per ounce (oz)
- Shrimp calories per serving size