Cooked Yam: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked yam: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked yam?
In particular, handful of cooked yam (45 g) has about 52 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked yam is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked yam on charts.
Cooked yam: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cub or cubes of cooked yam?
As I wrote before 100g has 116 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cub or cubes of cooked yam.
- Handful of cooked yam (45g)52 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked yam (155g)180 kcal
- Cooked yam cub, cubes (136g)158 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked yam33 kcal
- 10g of cooked yam12 kcal
- 20g of cooked yam23 kcal
- 50g of cooked yam58 kcal
- 100g of cooked yam116 kcal
Protein in cooked yam
Cooked yam has 1.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked yam (45 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked yam
Cooked yam has 27.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked yam (45 g) has about 12.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked yam
Cooked yam has 0.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked yam (45 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of cooked yam (45 g) has:52kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked yam - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A122 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.095 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.028 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.552 mg
- Vitaminium B60.228 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.34 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of cooked yam
- 94% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
cooked yam - minerals per 100g
- Potassium670 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.52 mg
Does cooked yam make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in cooked yam puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked yam seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked yam contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked yam with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked yam looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Edam cheese have?
- Calories in a half of dried apricots
- Calories in whole dried apricots
- Calories for one, two or more dried apricots
- Calories in handful of dried apricots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gin?
- How much fat in peanut butter?
- How much protein in peach cobbler?
- What is weight of ranch dip?
- Venison (deer meat) calories per ounce (oz)
- Homemade pizza calories per serving size