Fried Sausage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried sausage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried sausage, cup, sliced and more
How many calories in fried sausage?
To illustrate, medium size fried sausage (95 g) has about 309 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried sausage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 44 minutes, swim for about 36 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried sausage on charts.
Fried sausage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.42 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||27.25 g||~ 7.7 g|
|Protein||18.53 g||~ 5.3 g|
|Water||49.89 g||~ 14.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried sausages?
As I wrote before medium size fried sausage (95 g) has 309 calories. It is easy to count that two fried sausages have about 618 calories and three fried sausages have about 927 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried sausages.
- Medium size fried sausage (95 g)309 kcal
- Fried sausage cup, sliced (227g)738 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried sausage92 kcal
- Half of medium size fried sausage154.5 kcal
- Small size fried sausage (76g)247.2 kcal
- Big size fried sausage (124g)401.7 kcal
- Two medium size fried sausages618 kcal
- Three medium size fried sausages927 kcal
- Four medium size fried sausages1236 kcal
- Five medium size fried sausages1545 kcal
Protein in fried sausage
Fried sausage has 18.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried sausage (95 g) you can see that you will get about 17.6 g of protein.
Carbs in fried sausage
Fried sausage has 1.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried sausage (95 g) has about 1.3 g of carbs.
Fat in fried sausage
Fried sausage has 27.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried sausage (95 g) has about 25.9 g of fat.
medium size fried sausage (95 g) has:309kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried sausage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A93 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.256 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.176 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.119 mg
- Vitaminium B60.195 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.9 mg
Energy content of fried sausage
- 2% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
fried sausage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium342 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium814 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried sausage with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried sausage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does red onion have?
- Calories in tablespoon of caraway
- Calories in teaspoon of caraway
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white cheese (lowfat)?
- How much fat in sesam oil?
- How much protein in dried apricots?
- What is weight of gin?
- Peanut butter calories per ounce (oz)
- Peach cobbler calories per serving size